What are the cards with which you have won the most? Disregarding AA, KK and QQ

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine are Q9. I've always done well with these two ... Or most of the times I remember at least.:cool::cool:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of my biggest pots won during crucial phases of the game are usually with small pairs. I love to hit trips on the flop and very rarely fold small pairs, because I now that most of the times I will hit trips and will trap carefully the others then. :D

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JT and KQ suited are my best hands that seem to win big pots besides the main premiums. Obviously these hands will not always be successful, but when they are they often result in very big pots. Learning to optimize suited connectors is important in poker.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably not the answer you were expecting, but obviously it is whatever hand wins you the final pot in a MTT :D

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't recall. Too many pots I've already won with trash hands that I just can't remember.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me many times JJ and pairs type 22 44 ,, the low pairs in already premium and advanced stages have served to double me many times:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing that POPs up in my head, most often won on small connectors mismatched and suited...

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Honestly, I do not have such statistics. Honestly, I do not have such statistics. But I think that in my case everything looks quite logical. AK, AQ, JJ, TT

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And those and those played cards, most of all, of course, KK, so with any cards, even with 72, you can safely move AA ... So make a conclusion yourself ...

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have exact numbers but if I had to guess I'd say AQs or KQs have been money printers for me. I don't know why but I always seem to lose with AK or JJ/TT.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine are Q9. I've always done well with these two ... Or most of the times I remember at least.:cool::cool:

In general I like connected cards and also the same suit. 9T, TJ, QK. and so on. I did good results with QK. However, it depends on many other factors to play them!:cool::cool:

dartwind

dartwind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a funny truth that you can loose the most with big cards, that you may have trouble folding, and can win the most with little cards, that sometimes hit big.

Robsant

Robsant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JQ already won a lot but I'm playing less because of the variance

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my particular case I think it would be QA, I have won more with this pair than with AK, almost always a straight is formed or if aces are not formed with a high kicker, whatever the reason, this is the pair with the I have won more hands in poker. Regards.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the impression that JJ wins a lot. It's hard to handle, so maybe it feels like an afterthought.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually connectors..

Although the odds favor pairs, and high suited cards, I have had a lot of fortunate straights come out of nowhere, from 87o to 56o, but I will take variance in my favor over probabilities anytime I can get it.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most often, I win on AQs, but this is natural without taking into account premium cards. But the biggest wins are on small pairs 33, 44, 55, 66.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When I started playing poker at pokerstars, I had 48 22 my so-called lucky cards for a long time. Every time I had that on hand I got the winning hand. But I don't believe in lucky cards and I don't want to have the image of a donk player, so I already fold such cards preflop unless I'm in the BB and I can see the flop with a check

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the long run, hands with more equity will have more win rate for every player pretty much. Maybe your question was "What's your favorite hand?" or "What's the hand you enjoy winning the most?"

If so, my favourite hand is 68s. I love to play this hand, and whenever I win with it, it seems to always be in a fun way.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
other than pocket pairs, i do have luck playing connecting cards, eg. 9 10 or j q

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't say all the time but most of the time the pair of AA and KK made my profits go up excellently, I recommend that playing with these hands is best kept in mind that only strong hands can get into these games and this would be by betting hard every preflop.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the AK hand. Unfortunately, AK will miss the flops - OFTEN. Despite the fact that AK is a premium hand preflop, it will smear on the flops about 2 times out of 3.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I had a period where KQ just didn't seem to miss.....ever!! I just seemed to hit K or Q or both on the flop every time, they would either hold up or improve and I just couldn't lose.....seems like that time has gone!!! :(