What Bothers You the Most When Playing?

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online would be internet connection.I was playing heads up on ACR and my screen would freeze up every time I placed a bet raise or call.I would have to log out and back in,to come back and find the other heads up player stealing my blinds or what I had already thrown in the pot.This hasn't happened a lot but it has happened more than once.I have froze up on FullFlush also and be in the same situation.

T

TossUpKing

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disconnections - And other peeves..

so.. today. like every sunday. (i have to get a better internet source)
i have horrible disconnects. this is the biggest tilter of all tilts for me lol...
obvious reasons this makes me mad because even if u have a few and it's good you have to worry in back of your mind will it happen during a big hand?

what is your pet peeve or what ticks you off easily?

MaksAnonim

MaksAnonim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+ Uncomfortable chairs. And when somebody calling me!

+ Неудобные стулья. И когда мне кто - то звонит!

Hellvor

Hellvor

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The insanely fast times of low buy-in tournaments, on pokerstars it's difficult to find a 'regular' or 'slow' timed mtt unless the buy-in is $20 or more, anything under $10 and it's impossible - seeing an all-in every 2nd hand hits a nerve.

Sitting down in an mtt with the minimum ITM above the buy-in amount, only to find out after late registration that the min ITM has moved down to less than the buy-in.

Getting dealt AA, KK, AK in the bb and everyone folds.

Being distracted IRL and coming back to find out you gave up a good pair, missed a few pocket A's like this.

And..... Bubbling.

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It bothers me when my internet connection goes poor all of a sudden than my hand gets disconnected especially when I have pocket aces or kings

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People timebanking too much most hands online. If there's a difficult decision at times, no worries but the majority of hands is just ridiculous.

It used to bother me a lot more but I guess my patience is getting better bit by bit as I'm playing more poker. It can still be a little annoying at times but nowhere near as bad anymore.

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People timebanking too much most hands online. If there's a difficult decision at times, no worries but the majority of hands is just ridiculous.

It used to bother me a lot more but I guess my patience is getting better bit by bit as I'm playing more poker. It can still be a little annoying at times but nowhere near as bad anymore.

People timebanking PREFLOP. You get my SO MUCH YES award of the day.

Bodil81

Bodil81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Internet connection definitely.
When I get overconfident and lose a huge pot because of silly calls.

ovidiu9b

ovidiu9b

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hate slow players....i hate when i have to wait for minutes to see a flop...i also hate badbeats but who don't :))

T

tomdugma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getting beat with pair of aces when all in pre flop, SUPER ANNOYING !

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to be alone i room, if some with come in i catch nervous and tilt, start to play nessesery agresive. Or if i am playing with someone full time watching me, i like to gamble a lot to look like a boss :D I advise you to play alone in room, without noises, only maybe not loud music, but instrumental only, without words, preferably classic music :angel:
And ofc no alcohol and drugs, only water.

Unikym

Unikym

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very concerned that so far my BR close to zero ..
Of course those who write insults in chat...

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A bad beat and playing for long time w/o growing my stack.. 2 things that usually makes me loose my concentration and consequently my tournament

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right? I swear they probably do it as they know it annoys people :p

I do that sometimes. Specially if someone complains about it...

Not sure if right or unpolite but usually works

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst thing that happens to me is when my internet connection goes bad and the green bar appears trying to find a connection!And trust me i get that a lot and its so frustrating!:(
And the worst thing is when the connection comes back it feels like i am loosing my pace and my cool i had so far at the tournament i was playing.As a result i feel vulnerable don't know why but i get that every time...
And when my dog comes over and knocks his head on my feet :) but i love him so its not that bad!

One time i have KK on big blind...my internet stop,o my good I have stack from only 3 big blind...and my hand fold...its bad

S

Stone Cold Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow playing people, I mean really slow. It's so annoying. Other than that when my internet provider messes up and I am without a connection for a longer period.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the worst thing happens when I'm with AA and canexao server falls ... then when I'm playing energy light down ... I want to break all

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like baging,and slow rolling,when some player wait full time to action and fold at the end....

rensks

rensks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people who go all in with stupid hands, river helping stupid hands... well everything that makes a stupid hand win! xD

J

Jnuttall26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow rollers and having to quit for the day to do something else