What body position do you think is better to play?

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting I noticed that I have better decisions and you?

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting I noticed that I have better decisions and you?

And are many options? It seems to me that standing is not particularly convenient to play even some kind of 8-hour tournament. You can, of course, still in a prone position, but I'm afraid that playing offline rivals cannot understand this!:D:D:D

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know for everyone, but it’s convenient for me to lie with a laptop, in a 5-minute break in tournaments, I walk around the apartment)

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And are many options? It seems to me that standing is not particularly convenient to play even some kind of 8-hour tournament. You can, of course, still in a prone position, but I'm afraid that playing offline rivals cannot understand this!:D:D:D

if I play while lying my brain will fade sooner. I make better decisions while sitting.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
For me, the position does not matter. I play from a smartphone. Therefore, it all depends on time. During the day, I can play and do other things at the same time. In the evening, I prefer to lie in my bed. By the way, you can lie in bed in different ways. For example, lying on your stomach is more likely to not fall asleep during a long tournament :sleep: :D

R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer sitting but make sure to take breaks as often as possible. When I play cash games I take breaks every 20 mins (walk around, make some exercises and look into distance for a few seconds). It really helps to maintain my concentration.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried to play laying on my bad from my laptop or phone but it does not work well. I start to feel sleepy and loose concentration. Sitting is best.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sitting is better for playing poker. It is the most convenient. Of course you must have a nice anatomical seat, to hold your back with the better way.

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting. If i lay down i am sleepy and sometimes in the middle of the game i fall a sleep. Hehe not helpfull at all.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any little more or less significant tournament I play sitting! Sometimes when I watch boxing on TV, I play reclining on a laptop (but this is not serious)!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are not many options. I think 90% of players play poker while sitting. Before you sit down, how did you play before ?

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s convenient for me to play lying and sitting) if I get tired of sitting, I go to bed, if I get tired of lying I sit down) laptop - and play in any position))))))

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sitting.
I play in the evening. I definitely can't play while lying down. I quickly fall asleep and can oversleep the whole game))

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best position is when you hold a beer or a drink. Works well in other situations than playing poker.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you must choose body position witch is more comfortable for you. I can't play long in just one position, I change them very often if I can. But of last month best play position for me is while I'm fast walking on running mashine :D without poker fast walking is sooo boring

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting is the best body position to play poker. Definitely is the most convenient position for me!

Sorry for my english 🙂

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker, so I can play lying down, standing or sitting. But usually, like most players, I play sitting. :D

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely sitting .. it hadn't even occurred to me to play poker laying down until I saw this post : )

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting upright or standing

Sitting while slouched backwards to the max is not much better than lying down

Nirametal

Nirametal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usualy I play poker before go to sleep. So I do it lying down. Sometimes i`m wake up and seeing that I have prize place) trifle but nice

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play sitting, but I confess that after about 5 hours of playing I start to feel uncomfortable. I see some people playing 55 minutes standing and after the 55 minutes sitting, I haven't tried it yet to see if I feel better, but someday I will do a test to see if something changes in the performance.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually sitting although sometimes lying in bed with the nootbook

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The best position to play poker is to sit on a chair as comfortable as possible! My favorite position is lying in bed, without good results because it takes me to sleep at some point. :)

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play for example - one Sit 'n' Go with 9 or less players, the position does not matter, but if you play long lasting MTT position is very important. Your body must feel good, so I recommend sitting on quality office or gaming chair.:)

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sitting on a comfortable chair