Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingsmalls

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play late at night and i live on the east coast so i was wondering does anyone else have a time that they believe is most useful to winning money

K

kidpoker410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i also live on the east coast and the night is better poker i think. during the day u have to remember that all the grinders are playing and during the night probably at least a quater of the players are just recreational players. so the easiest money i would say is from 12-6am.

douglassf

douglassf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you like to play freeroll early in the morning is the best hour because don't have more that 15K players at the most poker online game

R

rondol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play late at night and i live on the east coast so i was wondering does anyone else have a time that they believe is most useful to winning money

Best time for me, is when the americans are sleeping, lol. At that time, i earn the most of my money.

Last edited:
M

mimi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been able to play during the day lately, especially in the morning, but when I was able to, I did very well. Now I play from about 6 pm to midnight and it is tougher.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
low limits best times are probably 1-5 pm est (catch sleepy/drunk euros and high schoolers /college kids from us 3-5)
and then 8 pm -1 am

usually just go by the amount of people on line - more is better

I

Igor30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time for me, is when the americans are sleeping, lol. At that time, i earn the most of my money.

That's good one.....I also try this,because i live in Europe,but there seems to be a problem. Americans never sleep,they are always online!:D

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt matter imo.
The weekends are softer then weekdays but i havent seen a certain time where the game is softer.
Thing of it this way, Its allways night or morning some where on the planet.

bonflizubi

bonflizubi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm east coast- I love 11pm and later on a Friday or saturday night.

You catch the guys/gals coming home a wee bit hammered or jut having fun.

Always been my most profitable time.

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure what variable dynamics come into play, but I agree that late night to the wee hours seems to always provide looser play.

Now, if I could just stay up to take advantage...

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually work from 3pm to 11 pm so i try to get online after that and i seem to have alot better luck playing then. i also play from about 9 am to about 1 pm but not very successful during those hour ever.

D

DuaneK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the day est. at sng's there are a few of the same players. New players come in for 1 or 2 days and most move on.

D

David Pisch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it doesn't exist the best time of playing poker, because donks play the whole day.^^

shrtstakatak

shrtstakatak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually just go by the amount of people on line - more is better

This seems like the best approach. What would you say is high numbers on Stars? 100k? 75?

I like Sunday mornings and weekday afternoons, lot of late night europeans, I think. (I'm in US cst.)

P

Pockets_King

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Time to Play

I'm from the Uk, and i tend to find that the best tiem to play for me is from around 10:30pm. This is due to the small amount of runners in tourneys, and players seem to be generally tired from a long day of playing, and therefore tend to slip up more

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, playin at 6-10pm Eastern is great, and also playin 1AM to 5AM is great, as a lot of people are just throwin away money but make sure you're not tired, as you become one of those people.

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am on top of my game, and of late I have not been, and have some serious discipline. 11pm to 3 am Friday and Saturday nights, I can usually make a few bucks off the drunks that think they are Pros

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite time is when I have a morning off.
Can wake up rested, couple cups o' java, and start playing around 8am ...
against a bunch of tired, hopefully drunken Americans.
That's 2am EST!

J

Jazzmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play a lot after 12am and made some bucks then. now...i play during the day and not so mugh dough for me :confused:

L

LostFan23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever the most eurodonks are on. :) Also evenings (US time) on weekends you get a lot of casual players that are poor and will spew to you.

vixenx78

vixenx78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the mornings aussie time, making that evening for Americans and canadains, as there is less donks, not as many kids playing using fake ages to get online,,,
I find the more around 11am-5pm American EST time there is more play where people just dont care on tables and tours but donks love it, sit there and go all in all in all in,,, gets teadious, but not all the time,, but either American weee hrs on the am, or later in the PM

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt matter imo.
The weekends are softer then weekdays but i havent seen a certain time where the game is softer.
Thing of it this way, Its allways night or morning some where on the planet.

Yeah, on big sites its not too much different in the level of play depending on the time....

but weekends for sure are more fishy, saturday and sunday are by far the best days to play poker.

H

Hotkiller102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play freerolls I play them in the morning. In the evenening is the best time to play real money tournaments :).

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
6.43pm, it dont matter where in the world you are, as there is a 6.43pm somewhere all the time.

TheeMunson

TheeMunson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in my experience it has always seemed the more skilled players will be on after 11pm eastern and probably till the azz crack of dizzawn the following morning up until about 10am or so. after that?....well....thats when the ones in which we do not speak wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.