what age can I play poker

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for money can start to play then when you earn your own and not depend on parents money.

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is the most interesting game. And at the same time is a gamble.The game is played at any age.Someone taught friend, someone's brother. But I don't remember what someone wrote about what was taught to play this game your children or grandchildren from a young age. What do you think --is this normal or different games of the time?

Sure it is normal, here in my country the people see kids that gamble as a really bad thing, but only a kind of games, those games where people are not used to bet money to play there is no problem, but when it comes to some other games it is almost a sin, I see that as a hypocrisy, because you can bet at almost any event

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real money in belgium you need to be 21

M

Matthew Ueda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started pretty young also around 14, one of my friends showed me the wsop App at school.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here the age is not the case, there are also the uptake is already 12 years old, just the law is that the only money the game is allowed from 18 years.

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
legally you should be 18+ year old to start career.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learning is possible even with a cradle. But gambling is only possible with age, which is legal in your country.