What about Poker Theorems?

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sklansky, Zeebo, Baluga, Clarkmeister....

For examle, I almost always use Clarkmeister/Baluga (forget it if play Holdem with me:)).
How often do you use in practice so-called poker theorems? Maybe, based on grate personal experience, you can formulate your own one?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question. I don't have a theorem yet. Some theorems are useful and others are not. Moreover, some theorems may lose their effectiveness over time. While many theorems can help you in certain situations, it is important not to rely on theorems alone, as the winning player uses all of his knowledge of the game to choose the best solutions.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the best theorem for poker is systemic luck.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use it. I don't even know what it is? In the game, I use intuition and common sense. I calculate my chances of winning in my mind. I think maybe he's bluffing. Based on this, I make a final decision about the action.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question. I don't have a theorem yet. Some theorems are useful and others are not. Moreover, some theorems may lose their effectiveness over time. While many theorems can help you in certain situations, it is important not to rely on theorems alone, as the winning player uses all of his knowledge of the game to choose the best solutions.

Agree with you. For sure its usage up to the specific situation at the table. Some of them are still useful, at least for me. Thanks for giving your opinion and gl.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use it. I don't even know what it is? In the game, I use intuition and common sense. I calculate my chances of winning in my mind. I think maybe he's bluffing. Based on this, I make a final decision about the action.

It's clear. Many players do not care about this, it's ok. Good luck and ty for posting.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use any theorems. I rely only on my own experience and skills, and thanks to this I have good enough results and my bankroll is growing steadily.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use any theorems. I rely only on my own experience and skills, and thanks to this I have good enough results and my bankroll is growing steadily.
Nice to hear about good results. Good luck.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a few rules of my own that I always follow.
1. I only play poker when I'm in a good mood.
2. I always wait patiently for good situations and strong cards.
3. I always follow the bankroll management system and play only for the money I can afford to spend.
Thanks to such simple rules, I can easily control my emotions, get pleasure from the game and my bankroll is growing steadily.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few rules of my own that I always follow.
1. I only play poker when I'm in a good mood.
2. I always wait patiently for good situations and strong cards.
3. I always follow the bankroll management system and play only for the money I can afford to spend.
Thanks to such simple rules, I can easily control my emotions, get pleasure from the game and my bankroll is growing steadily.

Thank for sharing. Real respect to #3. It seems important for many players (unfortunately for me as well still). Good luck.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have used theories, read books, stuudied my stats. No matter how I look at it, it all still points toward Sklansky's chart. Good luck with these.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im just commenting to keep this in my subscribed threads. Cheers.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, a very hot question these days, I often use Balug's Theorem. She helps me to make my game more professional, great post.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Sklansky's Fundamental Theorem of Poker is something that always applies whether you're consciously thinking about it or not. The idea is just that you want your opponents to make mistakes (play incorrectly based on what you're holding) and you want to play correctly given their actual hand.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Sklansky's Fundamental Theorem of Poker is something that always applies whether you're consciously thinking about it or not. The idea is just that you want your opponents to make mistakes (play incorrectly based on what you're holding) and you want to play correctly given their actual hand.

Thanks for an expert's opinion. It's always nice to hear clear inferences from intricate sentences. :icon_stud.