What a feeling you have when playing poker.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I'm playing poker I relax, do not think about anything except the game, I leave all the problems aside and I focus on it.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep i find a bit of music and a game of poker very relaxing and it certainly focuses the mind.If your not focused and on your A-game your chances of losing increase quite a bit.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
First of all, playing poker is my hobby for excellence ... it is the way I enjoy my free time ... and it generates a lot of passion, a lot of adrenaline. The hours fly away when I play poker ...!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I play poker I get stress, but it distracts from the problems in life.:)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is a hobby, a great opportunity to relax and have a good time. Poker always distracts me from everyday affairs.
Good luck.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have fun everytime I play poker.Of course,we all have bad days and can feel a little bit angry or disappointed at the end of a session but I love this game and it´s a great feeling when you do things well and win some money..

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is a satisfaction, very good makes me feel !!! i love texas holdem poker:star:

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I relax, I love play listen music so the both make me happy and relax.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joy for having the opportunity to play the greatest game ever at my free time.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time".

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The feeling of excitement overwhelms me while playing poker and I really like it in this game

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feelings aren't accurate - they change randomly and unexpectedly. But this is a good feeling I can have confidence in.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I try to relax when playing poker but sometimes it doesn't work out the way it's supposed to. Sometimes my feelings are all over the place like frustration when some weak hands hits all their cards or when my AA or KK gets crushed because someone called with a 23 off suite and 4 diamonds hit the board and his 2 of diamond wins the hand. Yeah, my feelings sometimes are all over the place....

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the game, I feel only positive emotions. This game always brings me pleasure and joy.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Some days in the near past that feeling was boredom and after that I decided to play if I really want to.I would rather do something else than play. Boredom, no matter how many tables I play always leads me to pure plays.

If you feel the same just try it out , after that you will only feel happy with our favorite card game!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 reason i love it, when i'm playing no concerns or worries about normal bs i have little control over anyway. Completely engulfed in the game.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm playing poker I relax , it is the way I enjoy my free time!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker distraction from everyday problems, yet it is for me a brain exercise and sport.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always feel excited during the game. Any competitions I find very exciting, so poker is my favorite hobby.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play poker before I fall asleep and I get some of the relaxations I need after a day's work. During the game, I have a lot of emotions, from joy to grief, from laughter to laughter at some :) :) but in the end, I fall asleep like a baby after taking a bath.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a lot of concentration , because you have to analyze , to all players , in fact yourself you must have a lot of encouragement , take many tips on not making bad decisions, since as well will be best for your game.!!

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Different emotions from good ones such as pleasure, joy, excitement, confidence in victory to bad ones such as uncertainty yourself, anger, fatigue, despair.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently poker makes me feel annoyed. It feels like I am not hitting anything and my opponents are hitting everything they need to beat me.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I'm playing poker I relax, do not think about anything except the game, I leave all the problems aside and I focus on it.
I also try not to think about anything other than the game. But there are days when it is impossible to drop other thoughts. But I'm still trying to focus on the game.

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a good feeling! That's really important actually! :D

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I always eat tight before starting the game, so as not to run to the refrigerator later. I concentrate if I play for the last money. I scream when they move me:)