Whale

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every man's best friend is a dog. And every poker player's best friend? Whale. Whales players are the most beneficial opponents that earn a lot of money. Who is a typical whale? A poker player with weak skills or bad luck but having an endless bankroll. In short - a machine for earning. Do you like playing with them?

Baba Orielly

Baba Orielly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BabaOrielly

What I love about the game is the randomness of the cards. I love it when "whales" go all in on AA, and lose! Especially when the opponent has less than nothing and gets the only three cards that could save his hand. That's POKER!:D

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Every man's best friend is a dog. And every poker player's best friend? Whale. Whales players are the most beneficial opponents that earn a lot of money. Who is a typical whale? A poker player with weak skills or bad luck but having an endless bankroll. In short - a machine for earning. Do you like playing with them?"

The term "whale" applies to gambling in general, not only to poker. It is used for players willing to risk extravagant sums of money, but it does not necessarily imply a lack of skill, so one needs to be very careful when playing against such players.

I have never played against a whale, and judging from the way you worded your post, neither have you, my brother :)

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play with different players, everyone can learn a lot and strengthen their skills.:five:

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every man's best friend is a dog. And every poker player's best friend? Whale. Whales players are the most beneficial opponents that earn a lot of money. Who is a typical whale? A poker player with weak skills or bad luck but having an endless bankroll. In short - a machine for earning. Do you like playing with them?
Sometimes they ("whales") spend money to see how you play. If you buy-in substantial amount then they play right. Just saying.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah when at the table one such whale, then play very well and profitable, but when at the table 4 whale the game becomes already not very profitable, and even unprofitable. Now in poker too many whales divorced, in the sea where a thousand whales swim even the shark will be uncomfortable )).
Whale in poker of course well, but just should be in measure )).

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play with fish. But I hear for the first time that there is a type of player like a "whale". Apparently this is your own personal classification.