vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Well, I define a leak as a bad playing habit that makes you lose money. Usually, this money is drained out of your BR, but I consider completely donekey-ing freerolls to be a leak too.

Here's what I mean. When I'm dry (low or on zero) I play freerolls like a pro (or a best version of myself) hence making pretty decent cash. When I have a good BR, I completely donk them up and rarely get away with something.

Am I the only one with this issue?

T

Tiny Boost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

my freeroll experiences are pretty bad i never do well in them i do try to play my A Game but people do just play like a donk in them, in my opinion unless you make it to the late stages i mean people are looking at a 27 cent min cash or a 5 dollar top prize they dont put effort in even in 5k and 10k ticket freerolls are a minefield

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are with a considerable bank, unfortunately we end up playing more loose, and over time we can end up being zeroed.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Well, I define a leak as a bad playing habit that makes you lose money. Usually, this money is drained out of your BR, but I consider completely donekey-ing freerolls to be a leak too.

Here's what I mean. When I'm dry (low or on zero) I play freerolls like a pro (or a best version of myself) hence making pretty decent cash. When I have a good BR, I completely donk them up and rarely get away with something.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Fair play for your honesty you are talking a lot of sense and being a tight solid player at all times is something to aim for but difficult in practice have had some great cashes when playing my last 50 or 109 buy in from bankroll that just took a huge dive in cash or tournaments because with the last buyin you are concentratin more playing safer because you do not want to be wiped facing the duck egg 0 due to thinking aah sure we plenty more jam that KQ suited good luck:):):):) lol.