WCOOP Main Event still going on.....

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BUMP -- if anyone finds out who TheV0id is, please post.

calibanboy

calibanboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BUMP -- if anyone finds out who TheV0id is, please post.

There is gossip on 2+2 that the winner 'TheVoid' is under investigation. Some quotes from the thread below

"Apparantly the winners real name is a sister of Mark Telscher and both him and his "sister" played in the same event under the same IP."

"Mark Teltscher is known as "play2kill" online. He finished 2nd in Barcelona this year, and has won a EPT event before. ( London 2005 ) "

"Allegedly Mark Teltscher was playing FIVE accounts, and the money has already been frozing. An ongoing investigation is taking place."

"This is shocking to me, because earlier, a friend who loathes Mark Teltscher reckoned it was probably him because "he is the only cunnt arrogant enough to put monte-carlo". Obviously the context of this was that it was revealed it was a UK account. Mark is known for greeting people with a line like "hello, my name is mark teltscher, I live in park lane and drive a ferrari"."

oluaris

oluaris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the money had been frozen?
wow...
22 hours playing and then the money gets frozen...
that's a real bummer...

well, always have to keep it clean...

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bleh, biggest event online ever, and this happens...

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bleh, biggest event online ever, and this happens...

what a cooler.

well if these allegations are true...what will they do with the money? spread it out among the rest of the itm field accordingly? (give percentages until it runs out---whatever the prize pool percentages were for the ME)

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would Ka$ino end up getting first place money than?

no way, i cant imagine that they'd just hand over 1.3 mill to the 2nd place finisher. if they do that then theyd have to shift down ALL prizes won a place, and then distribute the leftovers.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would Ka$ino end up getting first place money than?

95% probability they let the cheater keep the money, 5% that they'll redistribute the prize money down one spot.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
95% probability they let the cheater keep the money, 5% that they'll redistribute the prize money down one spot.

im pretty sure there would be a law suit and/or major problems(at the very least) if they did find out he was indeed cheating and they still let him keep the 1.3 mill.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im pretty sure there would be a law suit and/or major problems(at the very least) if they did find out he was indeed cheating and they still let him keep the 1.3 mill.

They've done it before (and often). And there was no lawsuit.