victorious quads

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Yesterday I played a satellite tournament with buy-in 1.10 $, and for 43 minutes I watched 4 times a combination of quads ... Did you say something like this in your practice?

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing the other day in a low buy in and saw quads 3 times in a hour period of time of so. The only time I have witnessed that in a time span like that.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, this is not normal for poker. I play at least one tournament every day and I can only see one square a month.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope I barely ever see quads. It can happen though, and it occasionally it will happen 4 times in an hour. That's the beauty of the statistical side of poker, while unlikely it will occur occassionally

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sincerely, sometimes I think that some poker sites raise the probability of Good hands...

Maybe it is because you play more hands/hour online than live, but I really have noticed it. :(

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play every day and usually it happens about once a week.
But there are different situations in poker. Take it easy.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest guys, I was just in shock. For 3 years of the game, I have not seen this, so I was interested in your opinion on this and your experience. Thank you !

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Yesterday I played a satellite tournament with buy-in 1.10 $, and for 43 minutes I watched 4 times a combination of quads ... Did you say something like this in your practice?

Based on my own experience, I can say that once in the tournament on pokerstars for 27 people, during 30-40 hands I played three straight flush. Surprisingly, it is a fact. Treat this with a smile and as a pleasant moment for a poker player.