Vicious circle

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that every player dreams that one day he will get a big win.Only the concept of large is different for everyone.Someone is 1000 dollars, and someone a million.And it seems to me that even after winning a big win, the player will not stop, will lose the win in the hope of winning back even more.Vicious circle.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totallly agree with that. Who knows a poker player who end his career after a big win?

I think that every player dreams that one day he will get a big win.Only the concept of large is different for everyone.Someone is 1000 dollars, and someone a million.And it seems to me that even after winning a big win, the player will not stop, will lose the win in the hope of winning back even more.Vicious circle.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lot of truth here I think between forgetting BRM,rake and variance and pushing our luck very easy to go up and down a few hundred or a thousand.
Its only a couple of buy ins and clicks of the mouse if not withdrawn,:eek:
Temptation to win a huge score can lead to a vicious rake paying circle until bust agree.:bath:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on each individual person. In poker, as in life, there are people who adhere or do not follow the bankroll management system. Therefore, there is no single answer to your question.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the work must continue. Being a champion is the goal, and money is the prize for your performance.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I don´t know why a poker player must stop playing this game after a big achievement..With bankroll management there will be no vicious circle..