frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am engaged in a new project in my life and using a lot of poker knowledge in this new fight. I am feeling the smartest man in the world because almost everything I have planned using poker knowledge, it happen like I had planned. Im so happy.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am engaged in a new project in my life and using a lot of poker knowledge in this new fight. I am feeling the smartest man in the world because almost everything I have planned using poker knowledge, it happen like I had planned. Im so happy.

I'm sorry but can you explain a little better this of using the knowledge of Poker in life?
I honestly don't see how to do it that's why I ask

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
How would that be, what are you based on?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree, poker is able to teach us many life lessons and that poker techniques and strategies can be profoundly successful in many other walks of life.

IMO poker is very much like a microcosm of life and inasmuch many principles can be transferable.

Personally, I've found studying poker to have had a dramatic and positive impact on my decision making and outlook in life.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Can you tell me the direction of your new project? I also started a new business and I am not yet able to apply my poker knowledge to a new business.
But overall, I noticed long ago how much poker is intertwined with life.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good topic. indeed poker gives a lots of skills to a person that works in real life not only at the table. patience would be such thing and theres many others, but primarly patience and to read the opponents based on things that are cultivated in years of experience.

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is definitely an exercise for your brain that can help you.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amen, plan succeed and prosper.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I congratulate you. Apparently this means that you have found your grail. I believe that poker skills allow me to be more patient and disciplined in my personal life.
Good luck.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Poker is very stimulating for me. I have 2 major interests, poker and metal detecting.
Poker keeps my memory and my math skills. I meet lots of folks with the same common interests. It makes life fun and challenging.
Dan'O