Update on my poker journey

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I haven't touched this forum in a while for a number of reasons: One being a whole lot of important things going in in my life to deal with and second being that I have been taking one-on-one lessons with a poker coach to improve my game (and I have been improving my cash game and MTT play as a result).

Since then, things have been looking up apart from AK being cracked by KJ but that isn't unheard of. I feel more prepared to take on the wsop this year except for one problem: Scheduling because of COVID-19 postponing the event. What gives? Of course I am in support of the workers at the poker rooms and pretty much everyone else in general being safe from the virus. Now I wonder how soon until we get the schedule for the WSOP in the Rio in Vegas. I am aware there's 85 online events from the WSOP website playable if you are in Nevada or New Jersey (correct me if I am wrong). Do you folks suppose it would be worth giving these events a try? I feel pumped up for more poker but for now, I need to relax a bit before I can grind my way through another MTT.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimately the first thing you need to consider is your bankroll and comfort playing big tournaments like the WSOP. If you're considering them, then I'm assuming having the money available is not a concern to you. Since you are returning from a ways away, then you could always wait until next year's WSOP and get some more MTT experience. Especially since if the WSOP does happen in-person this year, it may have a different look or feel to them anyways and may be something tough to adjust to.