What do you do when you are unmotivated to play

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
So player, when you get tired of the game, what do you do to reverse that feeling.:jd4:

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never get tired of playing poker, it is a sport that catches me every day. I hope everyone feels this passion that I feel. I wish you the best at the tables.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when the time comes that we must stop we must do it otherwise we can play badly, when we spend a lot of time playing at the end we will feel tired and it is good to stop and regain energy to play the next day, in general the game does not bore me, nor tires me, it is the body that gets tired and needs a break, and I think we must be very responsible with that to not lose focus of the game and get distracted.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stop playing for a day or two, in my case that is what I do, it is not that it discourages me, what happens is that I get saturated when I play many tables and that makes me play with anger and making bad decisions, fortunately it is not something that happens to me often:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So player, when you get tired of the game, what do you do to reverse that feeling.:jd4:

Continue playing? Even i've played cardchat games "unmotivated" godknowshowlong lol ...

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tired of poker? Change the field of activity, try yourself at roulette or blackjack, betting can also be a good option.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was tired for al almost 2 months but now I am back .This happens some times.It's normal .

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get tired of poker I just stop playing it for a couple of days! You should not sit down to play if it does not bring you pleasure, because you will not be able to concentrate properly and this will greatly affect your game not for the better! Relax, take a walk or do something else, and then with renewed vigor, sit down and conquer the poker tables! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Step away from the game and get into your other hobbies and refresh days later

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Take a good rest, and do anything else to forget about the game completely.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put time in your other hobbies if you have any. If not, hang with your family, relax, take walk or whatever you like to do.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Well, if you play non-stop, you end up getting bored of anything you do, it doesn't matter what it is, but if you play regularly without excess, except only if you play a tournament that lasts 6-7 hours when you manage to make the final table , you should not get bored :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would just turn off the computer and do something else for a few days or even weeks. I rarely ever feel this way but I have actually taken a month off from poker twice in the last 15+ years and when I was ready to play again I jumped in and was fully motivated and playing well. There are just time when we all just need a break.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody!
In poker it is impossible to win under duress, if you are tired or you have lost interest in the game, then there is no need to invent anything, you just need to take a break.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just resting, or switching completely to another type of activity, the main thing is not to think about poker and completely rest from it.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.As I play mostly freerolls and low luy-in cash games,sit&goes and spins, I´ve never felt that way,so I play almost every day and enjoy the game.If you feel unmotivated, just stop playing for 1 or 2 days until you feel eager to play poker again.

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching poker always makes me want to play

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will watch movies when I am tired. I will not force myself to play.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And why do something. Better to have a rest, otherwise you will have a bad game.