Unhinged

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning to all At the moment I am looking for opinions of semipros and pros. How do you handle the scenarios in which a player is about to lose his mind? Add more fuel to the shark? Help him calm down and get away from certain hands? Constructive opinions nothing more

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning to all At the moment I am looking for opinions of semipros and pros. How do you handle the scenarios in which a player is about to lose his mind? Add more fuel to the shark? Help him calm down and get away from certain hands? Constructive opinions nothing more

Thank U 4 Posting.

At the table our job is to win money, the use of mental stress strategies is a valid strategy. In fact we bluff and induce bluffs trying to get our table Villains to make mental mistakes.

The biggest mental mistake a player has is tilt. When they tilt we take actions to continue that tilt so that they give us their chips. We show them our bluffs we call them light and we slow roll them etc.

It is that players job to control their emotions on the table.

Hope this helps
:):)

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I give an example. In the River 8 Q J 2 Q. My hand is a pair of 8 and I go allin (30

¿Qué escenario te está haciendo 'perder la cabeza'? [/ CITAR]

I give an example. In the River 8 Q J 2 Q. My hand is a pair of 8 and I go allin (30 BB) before preflop against the villain who has a Premium hand and calls me with Q Q (10 BB). To lose your head over the variance of the game. I imagine that in the next hand I go back in aggressive to recover it and I lose everything with a random hand. Things that happen

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I give an example. In the River 8 Q J 2 Q. My hand is a pair of 8 and I go allin (30 BB) before preflop against the villain who has a Premium hand and calls me with Q Q (10 BB). To lose your head over the variance of the game. I imagine that in the next hand I go back in aggressive to recover it and I lose everything with a random hand. Things that happen ����
why are you jamming 88 with 30 bb?

so, you get it in with 88 and get called with qq, so you're way behind in an aipf situation. you both flop sets and you're still behind. and qq rivers quads, which isn't necessary as you only had 1 out to help you after the turn. so, it really didn't matter hit on the river, you only had a 2% chance to win.

not sure why you would lose your head in this situation. you got called by and better and you lost.

the only problem i see here is your need to play a random hand to 'make it all back'. because that's just costing your more money in the long run. sure, you might have won in this situation but chasing losses, especially if you're doing it with -ev hands/in -ev situations means you're just throwing your money away. if you're upset losing in a standard situation (because you're usually going to lose when your way behind), why set yourself up to lose more?