Unemployed Poker Dgen

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm currently unemployed searching for jobs and poker freerolls.
With the current state due to Covid, I know I'm not the only one. Poker is a true passion for me and I love the community Cardchat has built.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Success. The main thing is that the fuse is enough for a long time. After failures, many people lose interest. They are looking for work and play very rarely. Like I do.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Dude,
All the CardsChat freerolls are good.

Work your way through this site, reading ALL THE STICKY NOTES and ensuring you read before asking.

My favourites are the country specific weekend freerolls. (These have additional requirements...read to learn about them). Best bang for the buck, IMO. But I enjoy playing with the Canadians, being an ex-pat...so, basically all of the CC freerolls are good.

Keep reading around the site and you'll also come across leagues, special format tourneys, team games, etc. ...each with cash prizes for winners/leader-board players,

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like freerolls would pay less than minimum wage. If you come in first in a $50 freeroll, you get what, $25, maybe? For probably 3 hours work? You can make $15/hr. working retail or fast food.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends where you live. If you live in the States you have limited choices. Otherwise the 888Poker freerolls are ok.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest 888 as well, if you climb up in the Poker Club, you have a lot FR every day.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest 888 as well, if you climb up in the Poker Club, you have a lot FR every day.

If you mean like maximum 1 crappy freeroll a day where mostly you win cents than yeah thats a lot!:p

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is my favorite poker community online, not only for freerolls but they are legit . And also many things i found here, the latest poker news, strategies, freindliness, and service is great. I know cardschat since i was 22yeears old now im 35 and still here:)

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just put on €20 and run it up, that's what I've done so far this year, deposit €20, withdrawn €500 so far with a remaining balance of $360. Easy game!