Turn This Agro Into A Nit ASAP

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just satellited into the $200 ME $150K gtd in PSPA's BOUNTY BUILDER SERIES. I would like to make DAY 2 and hopefully get some cash out of this thing. As most of yinz have probably noticed I am pretty TAG player by nature and would like to tighten down my range for this game. Maybe it will throw the regs I have been running into off as well.

I know what I need to do, just some advice on how to go about doing it.hahahaha.

GL me and Thanks in Advance,

HP

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just satellited into the $200 ME $150K gtd in PSPA's BOUNTY BUILDER SERIES. I would like to make DAY 2 and hopefully get some cash out of this thing. As most of yinz have probably noticed I am pretty TAG player by nature and would like to tighten down my range for this game. Maybe it will throw the regs I have been running into off as well.

I know what I need to do, just some advice on how to go about doing it.hahahaha.

GL me and Thanks in Advance,

HP
Play cash! Practice patience and ranges on a low buy in cash game!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like everytime you ask high stakes player, they will tell you just play your game normal, and don't put in mind this pressure of high buy-in etc..

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play cash! Practice patience and ranges on a low buy in cash game!

No time for that. Was sat as soon as satty closed.haha.

Like everytime you ask high stakes player, they will tell you just play your game normal, and don't put in mind this pressure of high buy-in etc..

I knew this was going to be one of the main answers as it's the stone-cold truth. Hopefully players that are properly BR'd for this don't go nuts until the re-entry period is over(haven't noticed it yet) and want to get it in w/absolute garbage.

Thanks for the advice guys. Keep it comin'.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just picked up a bounty and a nice little stack of chippies. Here I come DAY 2.

Attachments

• 1stBounty.jpg
    1stBounty.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, went out of the ME AA<A9hh when villain raised, i 4-bet, he 5-bet shoved and I called.

You know the story from there.

Doing decent in the $30 $12.5K gtd, though. Currently 17/30.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
18th for $60 and $10 in Kos in the $30.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now running BBS #69 $50 10K gtd PLO and waiting on the closeout event BBS # 70 $75 $20K gtd hyper turbo that starts at 10:00 EST.

Can I get one SHEEP in this series? PLEASE and THANK YOU,

HP

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now running BBS #69 $50 10K gtd PLO and waiting on the closeout event BBS # 70 $75 $20K gtd hyper turbo that starts at 10:00 EST.

Can I get one SHEEP in this series? PLEASE and THANK YOU,

HP

Nothing good in the PLO game.

The $75 finale I took 18th for $113 and approximately $100 in KOs. Another cooler when SB jammed his ~13bbs into my ~10bbs in the BB and his 35 got there against my KT. I would've been sitting nice in 5th place or so and only 18 left.