Trying out PLO spin n go

5tanG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I've gotten a little tired of heads up sngs, so I thought about trying out something new. I noticed the PLO spin and go's and read online that they are probably impossible to play profitable over time. Seems like the rake is somewhat unbeatable. Anyways, i just won a x25 game (1$) and made 20 buy ins today. So yeah, gonna play them for a couple of weeks and keep this thread updated.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done on your victory interesting format 3 way and enjoyable to play but seems longer to hit them big 4x 6x 10x 25x compared to holdem because not as many people play Omaha look forward to updates and hopefully you will be crushing the 15 and 30 dollars spin n go soon surprised stars do not do a 100 dollar Omaha good luck.

5tanG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done on your victory interesting format 3 way and enjoyable to play but seems longer to hit them big 4x 6x 10x 25x compared to holdem because not as many people play Omaha look forward to updates and hopefully you will be crushing the 15 and 30 dollars spin n go soon surprised stars do not do a 100 dollar Omaha good luck.
Yeah, let's hope I get up to the 30s. Gonna be tough though. But I gotta say, PLO spin and go's are much more enjoyable than holdem, imo. Great format. So yeah, we'll see how it goes. Gonna Update this thread after every Session :).

5tanG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I just ended a two-hour session and it was ok. I made one buy-in profit (started with 10$ yesterday, now at 37$). The first hour was pretty brutal and I really felt the bigger variance that comes with PLO. Still, I made profit and ended the session quite well. Gonna post some interesting hands next time so we can discuss some poker strategy. Anyway, gonna get something to eat now! :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, I just ended a two-hour session and it was ok. I made one buy-in profit (started with 10$ yesterday, now at 37$). The first hour was pretty brutal and I really felt the bigger variance that comes with PLO. Still, I made profit and ended the session quite well. Gonna post some interesting hands next time so we can discuss some poker strategy. Anyway, gonna get something to eat now! :)

Good luck man remember you need to be patient slowly slowly catchy monkey darn close to the nuts in Omaha crush them:five:

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea those plo spins are a nice change but a lot harder to consistently win since it's a short stack hyper plo after all :p good luck to you!

5tanG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just played for an hour and boosted my roll from 37$ to 41$. A nice 4 buy-in jump for little under an hour. that's pretty good, I guess :). I'm slowly getting to adjust my game to a 3-handed setup. Played mostly HUSNGS before and the transition was harder than expected. Gonna play some long sessions tonight. Gonna keep you updated :)

T

thaisescobar27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Game

what tips would you give to a good result in spin in go?:D:D