is this true?

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
texas hold position often determines how much you win or lose in the hand of poker. But in omaha it doesn't happen, In whatever position you are in, you may be able to win. Where you are sitting there will have no effect on your game,

L

Lechtoler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
texas hold position often determines how much you win or lose in the hand of poker. But in omaha it doesn't happen, In whatever position you are in, you may be able to win. Where you are sitting there will have no effect on your game,

Positions is always a key to success... its just crazy how things can turn out in omaha, but in general the later position the better... poker is all about information... if you are the last who is acting you have the most information

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hi hi makian!!! .:ciao:
from all i read, i study poker lots
position is a paramount thing, knowing what competitors do before your turn make a decide
invaluable to poker success, no matter format

from my experience - yes i concur :top:
surely you agree this also?

blond.jpg

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi makian!!! .:ciao:
from all i read, i study poker lots
position is a paramount thing, knowing what competitors do before your turn make a decide
invaluable to poker success, no matter format

from my experience - yes i concur :top:
surely you agree this also?

blond.jpg
I certainly agree, although I never played ohama, I will study this game a little more

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think position is important in Omaha as well.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you talking about Pot Limit Omaha? :confused: