Triton Poker

Bitra1

Bitra1

Enthusiast
Total posts
I searched for the topic but did not find it Have you watched this remarkable triton poker tournament? This is the best thing I’ve watched in the last couple of years! Your impressions, opinions? Who was your favorite? :jd4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JY-Eo6Ad3w

Last edited by a moderator:
NightStalker

NightStalker

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
BR
I've never heard of it. Probably I'll check when I have some time.
Thanks for the info.

vnnby

vnnby

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
BY
There are many such tournaments.

T

t1963

Rising Star
Total posts
Awards
im back

been awhile was sick for a while now i am better and glad to bbe back

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Triton have been throwing many high roller events over several years.

It has been a exciting series and of course one could argue that they brought short deck to the fore in part because the Chinese high rollers liked playing the format.

Founded by Richard Yong and Paul Phua - though a lot with these guys seems hazy.

However, before you get carried away you should know that both Phua and Yong were caught up in what was considered the worlds biggest gambling ring by the FBI. Their history allegedly includes fixing Premier League matches and horse racing and at this point I believe both do not venture back into the US. They are both thought to have Triad connections.

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/...-year-world-series-poker-walked-away-free-man

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Although I've been playing for over 11 years, but I've never heard of this site. Although I am quite a conservative player and prefer to play on the most famous and proven sites. But thank you for the video, it will be interesting to watch.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Total posts
Hi.
The first time I hear about this, I will follow your link, for the sake of curiosity.

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Total posts
Seen lots of tournaments like it, but not this one specifically.

I looked into Triton a few months back. Can't remember why I didn't open an account with them.