Not open for further replies.
MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sure i will forget sone names so feel free to add any you think of.
I have not played many of these guys, but just judging by what others say and what they say about the game i would make this list. IN no particular order.

Chuck Ts, Zachvac, AlienGenius, Dorkus Malorkus, Irexes, BelgoSuisse, Jagsti., Tenbob, F Paulson, Freakakanus.

Like i said i know i left people out who deserve to be on the list so add names please. I have a reason for wanting this information so please help.

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm... a while ago I saw a thread like this. You already went through all the names that I had off the top of my head, but I'll try to think of some more.

Besides me of course :D

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where the hell are all the good woman players:eek:

JuiceeQ, Dakota-xx, bubbasbestbabe, katymaty, belladonna, Roundcat, kozlo6pack, and pkrplr4116

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^LOL aloe, u know women cant play poker properly

Last edited:
aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh I forgot to add pantin007 to the womans list, I knew I was missing someone:D

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious Muckets is this question about overall play or specific to a game type EG ring, SNG, Mtt etc?

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ i cant even think of something to say to that :(
u win again aloe

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol at Chris's name being on the list :p oooooo take some of that :), i'm not bitter i swear

p.s. you left skoldpadda off and he's like the best razz player in the world

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious Muckets is this question about overall play or specific to a game type EG ring, SNG, Mtt etc?

both and add Pantin007. Sorry ladies but you just don't cut it at this level. OK, Holler but don't hit.:(:(:(:(

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
both and add Pantin007. Sorry ladies but you just don't cut it at this level. OK, Holler but don't hit.:(:(:(:(

Well I'm hollering, and what level might that be???:D

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ muck ur going to lose this one
rule # 1 of life, woman always win, unless u kill them, in that case u win

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I'm hollering, and what level might that be???:D

Sorry Aloe but this is the A team, the creme de la creme, top shelf. There are several very good players just below these and one or two of them are women.:D:D:D:D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ChrisTC should probably be on it.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sry muck but i got to say that regardless of gender, players like the ppl aloe stated are pretty damn dangerous at the poker table

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry Aloe but this is the A team, the creme de la creme, top shelf. There are several very good players just below these and one or two of them are women.:D:D:D:D

I'm just going to feed you to the rest of the ladies, your now on your own:p

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
those are all very good players who are CC members .

top cc players (cc games ) are listed on the LB in order :) jmo :)

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To defend myself,

These guys eat sleep and breath poker. They talk about it all the time in this forum. They reach out and try to analyze players hands and offer advice. Look at the tutorials on poker in the golden archives, not one woman's name appears. Do they have opinions or just want to be included? :confused::confused:

Last edited:
aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To defend myself,

These guys eat sleep and breath poker. They talk about it all the time in this thread. They reach out and try to analyze players hands and offer advice. Look at the tutorials on poker, not one woman's name appears. Do they have opinions or just want to be included. :confused::confused:

We have opinions, but probably aren't as expressive and can't talk the poker lingo like you guys. We let the boys do the work, and learn from them and while we sit at the tables and rake in the cash. Have you even bothered looking at any of the poker stats for any of those ladies....just cause were silent and don't talk analysis or strategies don't make us 2nd class;)

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're digging yourself deeper Mr. Muckets. While all good players not everyone you listed is constantly analyzing poker here. Anyway, that's a misdirection. Its about playing poker and some of those women should be at the top.

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have opinions, but probably aren't as expressive and can't talk the poker lingo like you guys. We let the boys do the work, and learn while we sit at the tables and rake in the cash. Have you even bothered looking at any of the poker stats for any of those ladies....just cause were silent and don't talk analysis or strategies don't make us 2nd class;)

My point exactly. the ladies are taking and taking and never giving back. That's not the type of player I'm looking for. Like I said a couple of times already ADD TO THE LIST. I certainly don't know everyone or everything.

I will add ChrisTC and Jaymfc.:):)

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My point exactly. the ladies are taking and taking and never giving back. That's not the type of player I'm looking for. Like I said a couple of times already ADD TO THE LIST. I certainly don't know everyone or everything.

I will add ChrisTC and Jaymfc.:):)

Ya none of us contribute to CC, we just take and take, I'm done with this thread:(

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To defend myself,

These guys eat sleep and breath poker. They talk about it all the time in this forum. They reach out and try to analyze players hands and offer advice. Look at the tutorials on poker in the golden archives, not one woman's name appears. Do they have opinions or just want to be included? :confused::confused:

Maybe because we know men need an excuse and if we offer advise and it goes wrong it will be all our fault?:confused:
So we would rather let you all advise yourselves:)

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not want to make anyone angry. I just posted my opinion on the top players based on threads and advice offered. I asked for names to be added and that would be women's names as well as men. I said i had a reason for wanting this and i still do so just add the names that you think belong. Not all the women in Aloes list belong in the same league as the ones i posted. Some do and i am sorry that i didn't add them but they didn't stand out to me.
:):):)

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe because we know men need an excuse and if we offer advise and it goes wrong it will be all our fault?:confused:

LOL, so you've met my husband? :D

MrM, I like your list and think I understand the perspective from which you're choosing -- winning players who also contribute a great deal to the strategy forum, hand analysis, etc.

I don't consider myself a top player (yet) so no peeves here, but perhaps this can be a call to action to anyone, male or female, who wants to develop their reputation as a player. Less lounge chat, more analysis = more visibility and respect. Even if you're a winning player only you may know that.

{{{ hugs }}} to Aloe! Don't let the boys make you mad. They can't help being like they are. :)

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard imo to compile an accurate list of the best, there are alot of amazing players and up and coming ones at CC... but that list is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.