Russian vanesa should be high on the list are all great

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The girl from the unibet stream Sharlotte, I think her last name starts with a V (not sure).

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This list are beautiful women and even Wilson. But in my opinion it would not be in that order. But is that saying , the order of the factors does not alter the product , lol

J

JaneMars312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, Livee Boree must be on the 1st place

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two things: 1) How do you miss clearly the best looking woman in poker? Ebony Kenney? I'll do you better than just a picture, here is a her on TV against nothing but ladies showing that she's clearly the best in the room. You'd think I'd be biased against her, since, generally speaking, I don't go for black girls OR short hair but she is too hot to miss.

2) When will you have the Top 10 Hottest Guys in Poker thread? Not my thing, so I won't be checking it out, but you basically seem to be making the case against women's equality in poker.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these are the face pretty

so would like to know the rankings of MIND- PRETTY female players:D

6a6yJIbkO_o

6a6yJIbkO_o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the most beautiful professional poker girl it Liv Boeree. When I watch trantslyation of poker tournaments and I see her, the mood becomes better and there is a desire to play more poker. Also there is a dream to become the professional player and sometime to play with her at one table)

partyboy392

partyboy392

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I'm bringing to your attention my top10 list of most gorgeous women in poker:

1. Fatima Moreira de Melo
2. Vanessa Rousso
3. Jennifer Tilly
4. Beth Shak
5. Tatjana Pašalić
6. Jennifer Leigh
7. Tiffany Michelle
8. Shannon Elizabeth
9. Kara Scott
10.Liv Boeree

Shempstir

Shempstir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering I have never posted my full name, let alone my twitter handle, you have some explaining to do.

While this is a "public" forum, we have a right to privacy, which you have clearly violated here.

I STRONGLY recommend you rethink what you have just done and remove this.

Plus, for the 1000th time, great to see those in charge on here allowing their long-standing members to abuse and berate.

FYI
You have posted your name on this forum in one of your threads. :eek:
I have proof if you want. :deal:
The rest I googled. :cool:

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two things: 1) How do you miss clearly the best looking woman in poker? Ebony Kenney? I'll do you better than just a picture, here is a her on TV against nothing but ladies showing that she's clearly the best in the room. You'd think I'd be biased against her, since, generally speaking, I don't go for black girls OR short hair but she is too hot to miss.
I mainly noticed Jessica Dawley in that link.

S

separator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Livee Boree number one!!!! my love!!!