COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Is that so? Does being a fish mean you are a bad or weak player? ... hmmm ...

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This video should come with a warning that the editing might trigger an epileptic fit.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every country have bad players so...

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Romania and new brazil :) sometimes funny, sometimes headshake

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it everywhere there are good and players who stil learn or don't get the best skills. From the statistics, noethern countries knows poker:)

B

bonanza337

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its doesnt matter they are everywhere

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh interesting statistics, I watched Nathan's video I will know) Ukraine is the second))

L

luckyrnmd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usa, canada, romanique europe, some rich countries like malta. Japan and china has more crazy players, but i do not know how big part it makes.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont recognise the sense connected to such a video as i do not think there is such as thing as WORST countries, there are superb poker players across the globe, some unrecognised as yet.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every country have all type of players, but tendencies form my point of view:
germany - legendary donkeys
Russia - nobody knows what are they doing
Canada, UK, new zealand, Australia - don't really care much
Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, Belarus - every cent matters
Japan - kamikazes
norway, sweden, finland - always agro
switzerland, Denmark - feel like they don't even know the rules
argentina, Uruguay, chile, Peru - angry ones (they seem to hate you every time they lose, so they take revenge by tanking and folding at the last second)
:) :) :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Every country have all type of players, but tendencies form my point of view:
Germany - legendary donkeys
Russia - nobody knows what are they doing
Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia - don't really care much
Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, Belarus - every cent matters
Japan - kamikazes
Norway, Sweden, Finland - always agro
Switzerland, Denmark - feel like they don't even know the rules
Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru - angry ones (they seem to hate you every time they lose, so they take revenge by tanking and folding at the last second)
:) :) :)

At the tables I play at online, I'd agree with some of this ^ ... except Russia are often quite strong players as are players from Ukraine (but you do get some extremes in there too... obviously)
I'd group Romania generally in the 'spewy' category. Often pulling bluffs in really bad spots, over-valuing hands, over-playing TP type hands, etc.
Denmark & Switzerland - - yup. No kidding (but I'd group Norway in with them too)

There have been many times while facing a bigger decision in a hand... especially on the river when I've mouse'd over the avatar to view the country and it has definitely influenced my decision. I hated it when partypoker stopped showing country names on the avatars :( (it also helped me to identify bots a couple years ago as they'd tend to get infested with quite a few during promos)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Even if it's based on a survey of your audience, something like this just seems to lack likes.

A totally irrelevant action.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There have been many times while facing a bigger decision in a hand... especially on the river when I've mouse'd over the avatar to view the country and it has definitely influenced my decision. I hated it when Partypoker stopped showing country names on the avatars :( (it also helped me to identify bots a couple years ago as they'd tend to get infested with quite a few during promos)

That's so truth. So many times i made my decision how to play the hand based on where the player is from.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't hate on any country that can earn good income playing pro micro stakes because their dollar value and cost of living is lower. I don't really tend to look and see where a player is from or judge my game based on where they are from either I just try and play my own game..

Y

yago541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no country that has bad players, there are countries that have more disciplined players

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
as for me, the worst is Brazil. 2 agresive lmfao

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
totally equal what are the worst or the best all are both
my worst and hated players against i lost on the river or with cracked Aces or Kings tghem i hate xD but so it is
good luck for me and all others that i play online or i would clap some guys brutally .... i hate these f*** trash winnerplayers

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I will say on this subject is the Russian guys seem to be all in the most often

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously, the list is upside down.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In Russia, they know how to play poker, but few people are professionally engaged, since there are many other problems.