Tiredness really doesnt help

UM3SH

UM3SH

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should not enter any tournament if fell very fatigue.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fatigue leads you to make bad decisions at the tables, you always have to have your days off in the week

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I am tired, I just go to rest. I do not see the point in complicating everything. And I also recommend that if you are tired, just go to rest. This will save you money and your nerves. Good luck.

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amen...:) thanks I hve been battling with this problem for 4 years. Only now am I starting to take it seriously.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have properly rested and feel 100% I can run deep against the best, I can make the right decisions 90% of the time theres al;ways 10% where you dont believe what the villan is selling and call. But when I am Tired I tilt far too much.

This is a great insight Martin!

IT is also one of the challenges of tournaments that they basically force us to put in extremely long hours.

I'm with you that my best sessions always seem to come after I've taken many days off

Stu94

Stu94

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i feel tired, i put all in very quickly , if one good card is in the hand :D

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a mind game, being tired will make you make bad decisions most of the time

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have made that mistake a couple times. I will sleep while playing and eventually bleed all the chips. It's not a matter of tiredness factor, but for my country's time, most of the tournaments happen after 12AM. So, tiredness coupled with late night beginnings, doesnt help at all. So I started sleeping ahead in the evening so I can play in the night.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I totally agree. Today was a perfect example for myself about tiredness. I was feeling easily irritated and was going all in and really didn’t care- they were all free-rolls. Did not have much patience today trying to play poker at all. That is definitely not me or how I play. I don’t think I realized just how tired I was today until I started to try and play. Anyhow, time for a nap me thinks.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiredness helps my game. It makes me sleepy and I go to bed. Then the next day I'm all rested and I play a sharp game.

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt some friend, if we are tired we are not going to play well, it happens that poker is to use the brain a lot and if the energy is not 100% we end up playing super bad the best is if we feel tired not to enter tables or tournaments and Better to rest if possible all day so that you can enter with all the energy the next day

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i'm too tired to continue, i try and build the biggest stack i can. pop that money bubble, run my clock down until i sit out, and go to sleep. unless i just have a commanding chip lead and the final table isn't too far away, then i'll likely play. maybe i'll sneak in a power nap if i can afford it.

otherwise, i just take my min-cash and whatever money jumps i make and don't worry about it. a few times, i've made it pretty deep just sitting out. i think 8/9 once, which was nice.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I agree with you that fatigue is a bad ally for players; I prefer coffee and a sandwich to maintain my tone

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If fatigue takes hold I use all my powers to drag myself up the hill

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not if you relax from time to time for at least 5-10 minutes. When receiving positive emotions.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Tired poker player, this is a bonus for other players.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never play if I feel tired. There is no point in forcing yourself to play poker. Obviously, tired you are likely to lose and spoil your mood.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You said everything correctly. It is necessary to play only in a good mood and without physical or psychological fatigue. Otherwise, you often make mistakes and do not understand the actions of your opponent.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has proven itself to me When I am properly rested and my mind is clear. I play really well and run very deep in tournaments. When I am tired I run out of steam very early in a tournament and find myself thinking I shouldnt have done that, and if I was rested I wouldnt have done it. So a note to everyone make sure you are rested you will play a lot better.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A tired state is no better for me to play poker during the day, the game is generally not in my favor, I lose more, and by the late evening it turns out much better, which may be different, it is better to start in a great mood!