Tired Of Poker

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm leaving! Thank you all! I'm tired of Poker! Sick of it )))) I'm serious! Just tired! All the while! Bye!

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Quiet, some of us always feel this way at some point, I recommend you give yourself some time and order your thoughts to return to this wonderful world.
because keep in mind you don't always win and you have to learn to live with it there are good days and bad days

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in future endeavors.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not play too often to get tired. But I understand you. Sometimes a break is very rewarding. I wish you a good rest.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm leaving! Thank you all! I'm tired of Poker! Sick of it )))) I'm serious! Just tired! All the while! Bye!

Good luck on your new adventure. Poker just isn't for everyone.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is this a serious post or a little bit of a joke?

The reason I ask is you give no explanation other than you are tired. Tired of what exactly? You obviously post a lot and play regularly- and you post in a generally positive upbeat manner- so what happened to tip the balance Transcendence?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Are you leaving cc forum too?
If you is serious about leaving poker, bye
Go do what make you happy in life, and most important stay healthy

IcyPlayChips

IcyPlayChips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the case here is having your high expectations getting crushed by less favourable results then I'd suggest you to take a break. You just need to remind yourself that the odds of getting good results in poker are still relatively low so getting your hopes up too high will probably lead you to dissapointment.

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u are not a pro player, you should play only when you feel like it. Youll get much better results, and I think you won't be oversaturated like you are now.

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a serious post or a little bit of a joke?

The reason I ask is you give no explanation other than you are tired. Tired of what exactly? You obviously post a lot and play regularly- and you post in a generally positive upbeat manner- so what happened to tip the balance Transcendence?

+1 on the above questions, it seems quite a sudden one-eighty for a frequent player and frequent poster to quit altogether and say his goodbyes to the Cardschat community. I'd be interested to know what brought this about, please?

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well then I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.It must not have been an easy decision to make. Proud of you for being willing to back away when the time came.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I knew decision when even fun ceases to be worthwhile.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing in this world is permanent. I understand you. Sometimes I also get such an idea in my head. But life dictates its conditions and I continue to play. True, only freerolls.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's all a sham. That's all. I take no pleasure in deception. All the more, I know that me deceive. But I'm tired of everything. When the situation changes and I create my own honest Poker room, I will COME back to you! I promise! But in the meantime, bye guys. You were great.

Just every post I need to write that they have there that they deceive you, they are lying to us, and I'm not writing, thereby poseray and conceal the fraud. even deeper directly thereby himself accept in this participation! By this I create an imbalance in the Universe, that is, in myself. So I'm kidding myself. So that guys every himself makes conclusion. MY CONCLUSION IS THAT ALL POKER ROOMS CHEAT.

I don't get any pleasure from winning and playing. Because I know that I will be deceived.

Everything that has been written for 15 years is wrong, it is all based on deception. All posts and comments to them are built on deception. I MEAN, THERE ARE NO SUCH SITUATIONS IN REAL FAIR POKER. I mean, All these judgments are wrong. BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED ON DECEPTION.

Last edited:
C

CableBox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth sad "Poker is my live"

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So okay, if I can read through the fog, then the gist of it is that on-line, random number generated/algorithmic poker is questionable? I do not think you will find many who are not to some degree dubious of the process at times.

So, first please correct me if I make the wrong assumption.

If this is the premise however, and I have my own clear opinion on the matter, the fact is many here have no choice but to participate on line as there is no live poker in the countries where several of us reside. With that is mind, if any player is skeptical to any degree, then my advice to them is to limit your exposure.

Play in a measured, even a reserved manner and be patient for the run good when it happens and build from there. Though people have made fortunes on line, they remain a very small percentage of those who participate in total. We should all have a firm grasp of this.

If the break is genuine (and needed) then I wish you all the best, Transendence.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you bored of playing or just not lucky in the game?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you a pleasant time without poker, I also have moments when I get tired of the game but I take small breaks and then continue to play, maybe you will come back and we can see you at the tables I wish you all the best and good luck!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's all a sham. That's all. I take no pleasure in deception. All the more, I know that me deceive. But I'm tired of everything. When the situation changes and I create my own honest Poker room, I will COME back to you! I promise! But in the meantime, bye guys. You were great.

Just every post I need to write that they have there that they deceive you, they are lying to us, and I'm not writing, thereby poseray and conceal the fraud. even deeper directly thereby himself accept in this participation! By this I create an imbalance in the Universe, that is, in myself. So I'm kidding myself. So that guys every himself makes conclusion. MY CONCLUSION IS THAT ALL POKER ROOMS CHEAT.

I don't get any pleasure from winning and playing. Because I know that I will be deceived.

Everything that has been written for 15 years is wrong, it is all based on deception. All posts and comments to them are built on deception. I MEAN, THERE ARE NO SUCH SITUATIONS IN REAL FAIR POKER. I mean, All these judgments are wrong. BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED ON DECEPTION.

Obviously you are disappointed. But I think this is temporary. I think poker is a great hobby for fun but no more.

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yee I have been there and I understand you well. Have been off for an year but now I play again and play with more respect to luck :).

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to hear you leaving, I too get tired of some of things that believe are (won't get into that). Put yes it can be frustrating at times. Play in penny games, free rolls change up your game. Make it exciting for you. No one will do it for you, all we want is your money so come and try and take ours. Not mine, it is too easy to take mine, go after Tammy.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure it,s a great idea to take a break from poker or just to stop to playing at all. Over the years i also understood, that poker can,t make you happy, it,s only make you feeling dissapointed again and again...

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is interesting. I've been away from the online poker world for more than two weeks now. I don't hate poker, I hate the fact I've limited myself. Instead of thinking tournaments are too far away and too much money, I'm determined to play. I've constantly failed with online poker. I am only down a couple hundred in my lifetime, with live games. I've never played my best game, in a live event. I'm not waiting any longer. I'm going to the games. I am not sure if you're referring to live or online poker. I thought I'd just give up poker entirely, but I'm moving forward instead. I'm done with online poker. Emailing sites and seeing virtual chips had done nothing for me. My bottom for online poker has sparked an entirely new attitude.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I do not understand you! Do you play poker just to make money? Why don't you take poker as relaxation, as a pleasure? That's how I see my poker game - a relaxation after a day's work ... that doesn't mean I don't have evenings where I get upset about the bad beats, but I try, as much as possible, to not think too much about it. If you play a lot of poker every day then I think you're tired and you need a break. I wish you all the best!