Time Clock

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I use it to hide my intentions, but sometimes there are real spots to think about the decision

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rarely use the time clock at but it comes in handy:deal: when when I get 4 bet.

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely use the clock. What pisses me off is when one player after another does

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use it mainly near the bubble or when I have the nuts.

P

PYO88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i take my time so other players think i dont know what to do xd

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually also use the time bank when my stack is very short and I want to enter the prizes

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep it for incase I get disconnected. At least this gives me time to reconnect.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It takes time to figure outs. It also takes time to think strategy against each villain. It just takes time. Use it to protect your play as much as possible.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely use it,but when I do it's because I either have less chips than everyone else at the table and I have to decide whether to go all in or not and because I need to think what to do when someone with many chips goes all in.

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely use it, but there will be some times where I need to really think through a decision. If I'm in a hand where I think there's potentially a very big pot to be won, I will sometimes use it strategically to disguise my hand, for example taking a very long time to call to make it seem like I was thinking about folding (when really I have a very strong hand).

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I usually don't use the additional time, because I decide in the normal time. Sometimes I use it when I play more tables and happen to have to decide in more than one tables!

F

fastfash25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish live tournaments had a clock. Online does it the right way. I have had to have a clock called on me. I make quicker decisions than most. Good or bad. I feel like over my 25 years of playing I have been successful that way. One of 3 decisions you can make....fold, call or raise. Think long...think wrong

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. If the hand is in my range, it may take 5-10 seconds. A lot goes when you finally do.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that a lot depends on the play, some plays will take more time to think and analyze what is the best option to do, in other cases we have already managed to make a decision more quickly, for example when we got top pairs

pundim

pundim

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I discovered other day using the time to force other to get out of the bubble doesn't make sense at all

O

oigario

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never used it. I always play freeroll. Using clock in freeroll is a waste of time.

N

Nevermind25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I usually don't use this, in principle there is enough time. The only thing I know is that my friend uses it.:icon_sant

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run it down in Satellites to reduce the number of hands/blinds played/used. Can help you last a few spots longer to win that sat seat sometimes.