Thoughts On Polish Players?

OlauOlsson

OlauOlsson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
I hope this is the right topic for the interview because I am from Poland and wanted to know the opinions of other people and later write an article about it.
As the topic. What do you think about Polish poker players? (I'm not writing about the best poker players, and the regular people you see every day at tables in different poker rooms).
I will be very grateful for the opinion;)

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid that I see at the tables not so many players from Poland, to make a special opinion about them.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have only played with a couple of Polish players regularly they were good and aggresive players.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I have encountered many times with players from Poland as for me it's a lot of strong players, and if I'm not mistaken not so long ago a young player from Poland won the wsop and somoe interesting that on the dis it was done through satellite.

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
I hope this is the right topic for the interview because I am from Poland and wanted to know the opinions of other people and later write an article about it.
As the topic. What do you think about Polish poker players? (I'm not writing about the best poker players, and the regular people you see every day at tables in different poker rooms).

Any of the Polish players I have played against I have found them to be on the aggressive side, and will play a lot more marginal hands than normal if that is helpful?

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any specific opinion about Polish players... I usually see a lot of players from RU/UK/BR, I will take a look when I see a Polish Player in the table next time.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I didn't play that much against them, but in general my perception of them is that Polish players prefer LAG style.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I do not see many players from Poland at the poker tables, or I did not pay much attention to this fact, the table are usually infested with Russians..hehehehe

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends!
Its an individual thing!

I cant say all polish players are tight style by playing with some tight players or
aggreasive because i play with some aggreasive players...

Poker doesnt have a country specific styles and i think it all depends on the individual..

You may face bad players from a country but you cant say all the players in that country are all bad...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!

in recent years Poland national team on soccer strongly added. I remember, in the European championship of 2012 where Poland was one of the countries of hostesses, the command didn't appear group, and wasn't a favourite. now they won group to selection on the World Cup and will be in 1 basket at a drawing. in team there are a lot of good players playing in noticeable European teams. well and of course, the captain - Lewandowski - one of the best forwards now. this World Cup can become sign for Poland national team and for Lewandowski. when, if not now?! Good luck and welcome to Russia.

Last edited:
Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in recent years Poland national team on soccer strongly added. I remember, in the European championship of 2012 where Poland was one of the countries of hostesses, the command didn't appear group, and wasn't a favourite. now they won group to selection on the World Cup and will be in 1 basket at a drawing. in team there are a lot of good players playing in noticeable European teams. well and of course, the captain - Lewandowski - one of the best forwards now. this World Cup can become sign for Poland national team and for Lewandowski. it depends not now?! Good luck and welcome to Russia.
Im really confuse now are we talking about football or poker?
I think the OP is about poker 😕