Thoughts on Damian Salas?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentine player Damian Salas won the wsop bracelet and more than a million in prizes. What is your opinion of this great player?

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That he is a great player both live and online, has a great history in poker for years and is an achievement not only for argentina but for all of Latin America, it means that Latinos also enter the world top of Poker.

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What to say about the pampa, along with ivan, 2 great Argentine representatives, I have followed their career for years, it is a pride to see them triumph worldwide

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have known him for a long time, he is a very good player, and I also know that he is very lucky,

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That he is a great player both live and online, has a great history in poker for years and is an achievement not only for Argentina but for all of Latin America, it means that Latinos also enter the world top of Poker.
I think that after his great performance in the wsop he is among the top 10 players today

What to say about the pampa, along with ivan, 2 great Argentine representatives, I have followed their career for years, it is a pride to see them triumph worldwide
there are two masters of Latin American poker

I have known him for a long time, he is a very good player, and I also know that he is very lucky,
a great player

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a great, thinking player whose game is interesting to watch

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think he is a great player, I think he is the strongest representation in poker that Latin America has

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing special, i dont know him. But check info

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of him,,, :dontknow:

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well maybe he's not that great. Let's start with this, Phil Ivey is a great player !!!

F

fabricio trindade13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a very nice player

O jogador argentino Damian Salas ganhou a pulseira WSOP e mais de um milhão em prêmios. Qual é a sua opinião sobre este grande jogador? [/CITAÇÃO]
é um grande jogo

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is a great player, I think he is the strongest representation in poker that Latin America has
I think the same. I think he's having a very regular level and that makes him one of the best

Well maybe he's not that great. Let's start with this, Phil Ivey is a great player !!!
If I know surely ivy is better or not. but each player tries to make their way

O jogador argentino Damian Salas ganhou a pulseira WSOP e mais de um milhão em prêmios. Qual é a sua opinião sobre este grande jogador? [/CITAÇÃO]
é um grande jogo
if he is a great player like many of the many that your country has.

This is the first time I've heard of him.
If you are looking for information about him, you would be surprised for good

Last edited by a moderator:
ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
He is one of the best players. Not only because of what he did in this tournament, in 2017 I am sure not receiving that terrible bad beat would have won that tournament

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent player Damian Salas !! I've been following him for a long time! One of the best players in America

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It seems like he truly loves the game of poker and ever since going deep in WSOP MainEvent, he's put in LOTS of work on his game... & his more recent string of results shows just how this is paying off for him. I'm sure we'll see lots more of him in the near future.