thinking successful poker player!

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously, for most members of the forum, poker is an intellectual game. A game that, with the proper approach and understanding, becomes more than an aura and good luck competition. I have always been interested in a deep understanding of the game, what the player must understand in order to consistently show a successful game . Perhaps it will seem to some people to be horribly elementary, but I still decided to ask such a question to more experienced and successful players. As a less experienced person, I may find for myself a clearly defined amount of work that is worth working hard to achieve a certain level of understanding of the game. Therefore, I want to turn to experienced members of the forum, what correct habits do I need to have? In order to play correctly

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously, for most members of the forum, poker is an intellectual game. A game that, with the proper approach and understanding, becomes more than an aura and good luck competition. I have always been interested in a deep understanding of the game, what the player must understand in order to consistently show a successful game . Perhaps it will seem to some people to be horribly elementary, but I still decided to ask such a question to more experienced and successful players. As a less experienced person, I may find for myself a clearly defined amount of work that is worth working hard to achieve a certain level of understanding of the game. Therefore, I want to turn to experienced members of the forum, what correct habits do I need to have? In order to play correctly

I can give you one major habit you should have: "adapt". Poker is a constantly changing game and even the players change, thus you need to adapt your own strategy to deal with such trends and changes when the situation calls for it.

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can give you one major habit you should have: "adapt". Poker is a constantly changing game and even the players change, thus you need to adapt your own strategy to deal with such trends and changes when the situation calls for it.

Good advice. Thank you very :eek:

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think one of the methods to take into account to bring a good game, is not believable imbecile, since it will not allow you to see the possible moves that would lead to the ruin of your game, on the other make good games, taking advantage of your position in the table, and finally if it is already in an advanced point of the game, do not worry about the fact that you can eliminate, just keep playing as if you were starting the tournament nothing should worry or intimidate you.:cool:

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are absolutely right, the worst mistake that a poker player makes is always follow a style of play, this allows your opponents to read your plays, which would imply that you leave the table hastily.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree, poker is a very complicated intellectual game. Therefore, you do not need to choose a single style, you must sometimes improvise, improve your game. And only one who is constantly evolving can become a successful poker player.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a cash game, it is easier to play, you can play almost on all cards if a small bet is played in a game, and for tournaments you need a lot, to have a constant patience for a game to wait for great cards and play, try to make fewer mistakes in playing tournaments and You will get to win!

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be always improving your understanding of the game and how the best players are being successful at the moment. Poker is an always evolving game and people are changing the way they approach it all the time.

Two things you should keep in mind and maybe try: 1) study and 2) observe. There are lots of good books out there on poker theory, teaching you all the way from the basics up to game theory optimal strategies. If you keep up with the current trends on poker theory you should be ahead of the curve in small stakes. Also, by watching poker tournament videos you can see the theory you read about being applied. Try watching the hands while thinking about how you would approach them.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
One of the main virtues you need is patience. Then you have to watch the game and study and observe the game and its maths, along with the kind of players you are playing.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
During the game, always try to be concentrated and wait for good cards. Patience and discipline will allow you to become a successful player.
Good luck.

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
During the game, always try to be concentrated and wait for good cards. Patience and discipline will allow you to become a successful player.
Good luck.
Hello, very good words ! But there is one thing, to keep yourself is not always possible after a thread move (((

ZLMadPoKKer

ZLMadPoKKer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest the mind and have a balanced diet linked to physical exercises.
Taking a walk, talking to someone or even getting some sleep should help the process of concentration during games.
GL for everyone at the tables

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hard Work

I just see you have to work hard

corrijir leaks be humble being open to criticism and seek to improve all the time

Avoid changing your style but make sure that it is more important than any learning a decisive phase

And follow the correct play protocols

:jd4:mateuspoker

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The three Ds, or DDD:

Discipline
Discipline