These are my top 5 live poker

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We know that the game of poker is a mental game of cheating other players when you have a losing hand, that's why it is an adrenaline rush, and hiding when you have the best hand to crush the opponents, in poker there are no friends, everyone is rivals. these are my top 5 of the updated add yours

1) Adrian Mateos
2) Daniel Negreanu
3) Antonio Esfandiari
4) Phil evey
5) Phil Hellmuth

If it is true that women are very smart to hide their losing hands in winners, for women they have the instinct to not make a good move without getting into danger, they also know how to hide their best hands by giving rivals the belief that they have nothing, this Sport is an act for everyone, but not everyone is successful. these are my top 5 women:

1) 1) Lampronpoulos Connie
2) 2)Sandra Naujoks
3) 3)Tiffany Michelle
4) 4)Almira Skripchenko
5) 5) Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Ozzi8888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 Negreanu
2 Negreanu
3 Negreanu
4 Negreanu
5 Negreanu

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't watched in awhile or followed it closely. I'll go with Stu Ungar and then the top 4 money winners.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go for ,y favourite poker player list,not for five the best:
1.Daniel Negreanu
2.Phil Evey
3.Doyle Brumson
4.Gus Hansen(every hand all in on one sesion) historical
5.Phil Hellmuth

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good I tell you about poker that has a little annoying me the last two months of results, which I have not obtained, and playing well a bad streak that I hope will remove me as soon as possible

When I am playing poker I always focus on not making mistakes, that is part of poker making them so as not to make them any more so you can learn the game of poker, but I consider that I have been playing very well, always in all in with best cards and they pay me the worst and I lose among other things more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Organize a Home Poker Game