These are the questions that move the world

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is indisputable that there are varied naneiras to win a hand of Poker as well as many different styles to play it.

I am not in favor of a ingessado style, but whatever we choose, we have to take into account some truths that apply to all players, at least those who want to evolve, "Learning to make good decisions."

• Should I play with these cards?
• Should I up the ante?
• I have the best hand?
• Do can make your opponent to fold?

And as we have an old saying: "These are the questions that move the world." And in the Poker universe is no different, and you, what other questions you do before entering a hand?

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some challenging translations there but I think I see what your topic is.

In learning and deciding what to do I like a whole view. Any decisions stem from the situation as it is just PRIOR to cards being dealt.

In tournaments especially, the scenario is both constant and fluid. A rhythm often sets in. So.

My standing in relation to average, the leaders & the starting pot (blinds and antes).

Table dynamics. # of players dealt in. Betting patterns. Position.

Deal takes place. Prior action. It your move. Now to your questions.

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some challenging translations there but I think I see what your topic is.

In learning and deciding what to do I like a whole view. Any decisions stem from the situation as it is just PRIOR to cards being dealt.

In tournaments especially, the scenario is both constant and fluid. A rhythm often sets in. So.

My standing in relation to average, the leaders & the starting pot (blinds and antes).

Table dynamics. # of players dealt in. Betting patterns. Position.

Deal takes place. Prior action. It your move. Now to your questions.

It's great man! 👍👍👍

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The questions I make to myself are:
Will I lose again with :as4: :ac4: and :kh4: :kd4:? Will I lose again with :as4: :kc4:?
I'm living a bad moment in poker.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is indisputable that there are varied naneiras to win a hand of Poker as well as many different styles to play it.

I am not in favor of a ingessado style, but whatever we choose, we have to take into account some truths that apply to all players, at least those who want to evolve, "Learning to make good decisions."

• Should I play with these cards?
• Should I up the ante?
• I have the best hand?
• Do can make your opponent to fold?

And as we have an old saying: "These are the questions that move the world." And in the Poker universe is no different, and you, what other questions you do before entering a hand?

By studying and playing you get to learn to make better decisions as and when they play each hand ....

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
You forgot the very first questions you should ask yourself
1. With whom I go to distribute, who is my opponent.
2. Who is behind me, which players and how they will behave after my actions preflop.
I try to never forget that the game is played only with an ordinary person, and not with a robot. Therefore, he must make mistakes in which you must convince them.