Thanks for administrators of cardschat.com

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I've had the good news to be accepted as a member of cardschat club. I would like to thanks the responsible of this wonderful website for giving me this honor.
I hope my threads was beneficial, and I am ready to continue in my way of sharing my opinion about poker and also other kind of games.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to have you on board. I hope you learn as much and have as much fun as I have since I have joined this group. It has been great fun. Thanks to the administration from me as well !

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I echo your appreciation to the cardschat administrators. I'm fortunate that I've also been part of the freeroll club. Unfortunately, the timing doesn't really work for me (except for once in a blue moon) so I don't actually participate in the freerolls... which is a shame. Sigh...

G

gersom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! It is an honor to be accepted by this wonderful site. I met a little while ago and I'm delighted. Soon I also want to be part of this club

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its nice that you are enjoying the forum, good luck at the tables

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck on your journey!see not turn off on road and raduy us)!!!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome, there are several excellent learning content. Good luck in tournaments, see you at the tables.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friend, Cardschat is a group of friends, you just have to be honest and respect the rules, but welcome.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Lucky. Congratulations . Keep it up. I can imagine what feelings I will experience when I also become a member of the CardsChat club

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I, too, support you, me, too, like Administrators, СardsСhat the super.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I became a member of the freeroll club at the same time as you. Now we can feel all the benefits. Thank you to the whole team of CardsChat.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats!!!! i too think its an honor to be part of the club!!! they give so much. we thank cardschat !!! cheers

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you do, really cool, thank you for a cool forum, which has become part of my life. you are the best <3

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I've had the good news to be accepted as a member of cardschat club. I would like to thanks the responsible of this wonderful website for giving me this honor.
I hope my threads was beneficial, and I am ready to continue in my way of sharing my opinion about poker and also other kind of games.

The level of suckup in the OP is utterly remarkable. I can only attempt to come close to the greatness that is this post.