P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not SPAM

DonkeyTest.com

You have to purchase it to get your score in all of the categories, so just post your general score.

I scored a 110. I can probably do better...

IQ Score / Skill Level
60 - 74 = Donkey (Expected to lose quickly in all games)
75 - 89 = Donator (Expected to lose in all games)
90 - 110 = 9Average Player (Expected to lose slowly in raked games, break even in homegames)
110 - 119 = Low Stakes Winner (Wins at 100 NL and lower)
120 - 129 = Medium Stakes Cash Pro / Tournament Pro (Wins at 200-600 NL and tournament poker)
130 - 144 = High Stakes Pro (Wins at 1K NL+)
145 - 159Poker Genius

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jeez - didnt tell us how long it was lol

115 in the end - not bad i suppose :)

Boltneck

Boltneck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
109 - but my excuse is that I was rushing the last third of the questions because I was loosing interest. Well, at least I didn't use "it was rigged" as an excuse for being a donk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mizzo5678

mizzo5678

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I really suck, I got a score of 88:(
But, in my defense, I am at work and had about 10 interuptions while taking this test, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it;)

V

VassagoRox

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i scored 96 .. a bit disappointed though..i have to improve my game

sifonski

sifonski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
110 - 119 = Low Stakes Winner (Wins at 100 NL and lower)

my score 114 me happy :cool:

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
103, so according to the chart im slowly gonig to lsoe all my money, damn. Although it does say slowly lose so at least i can play for a while. Does anyone know what it meant by if youve seen the movie pretend you havnt or something. Is it referring to rounders?

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$50/$100 NL. Approx $50,000 stacks. 4 handed. You are a tight-aggressive mid-stakes pro taking a shot at the big game. You have your entire bankroll on the table. You're on the button with:

Ac.gif
9c.gif

You raise to $500 and the expert pro player (one of the best players in New York, is very tricky and aggressive) in the big blind calls. Flop is:

As.gif
9s.gif
8c.gif

BB checks and you bet $2,000. He thinks and calls. Turn is:

9d.gif

He checks, you check behind. River is:

2s.gif

He leads for $15,000 into the $5,000 pot. You have $49,000 left. You think he rivered the flush. What should you do?

Call
Raise all-in
Fold

rofl nice

you are right. I dunt heve shpades

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
103, so according to the chart im slowly gonig to lsoe all my money, damn. Although it does say slowly lose so at least i can play for a while. Does anyone know what it meant by if youve seen the movie pretend you havnt or something. Is it referring to rounders?

Yes, I'm assuming the play is raise, after all you're holding the second nuts. I never understood why in the movie he got mad at himself for pushing in that situation. He should have gotten mad at himself for playing that high when obviously his BR didn't allow him to, but he ran into a enormous cooler. Other guy had 2nd nuts as well and called, I'm sure if the situations were reversed, and KGB had the 2nd nuts of A9 he would have shoved as well.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm... 116 here.

Not bad, not great. I kinda rushed through it.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A disappointing 117 (from awhile ago):

Attachments

• Pokercertificate.php.jpg
    Pokercertificate.php.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 206
narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got 112. I think I was not aggressive enough. Well I mostly play Pot Limit Omaha anyway.

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A disappointing 117 (from awhile ago):

:eek: I am shocked and appalled :eek:

Did anyone else think that they were penalised for playing differently :( DIFFERENT ISN'T BAD I TELL YOU! Well to be fair I did get hundred and teens so I guess this means I'm as good as AG..

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is that the same test, AG? i didn't get a certificate or anything

D

DP_Machine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
104 for me...should definitely take this test again when I'm not running on 3hrs sleep and am in the middle of writing papers and studying for exams (this was a release and break for me)....then again, I think it's fairly accurate and wouldn't change too much. May get to 110....but could very well go down to < 100 too!

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Though I am still in the middle of taking this test, I am reluctant to think that there is always a correct answer.
That is the thing about poker, there is really no wrong or right way to play it. The game consists of many different situations that must be assessed in moments rather than taking a "test" of your poker abilities.
Maybe I am just missing the fun about the bragging about who got higher scores, but if this "test" were to be taken seriously, then I would condemn it, but if it were for the fun of friendly competition, then I am all for it.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is that the same test, AG? i didn't get a certificate or anything

The cert was free back in Feb. when I took it. Also, please keep in mind that it's not a linear scale, but rather a bell curve. 117 is much better than 110 (more so than the 7 pt. difference might seem to indicate initially).

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also question number 51 is very similar to the situation that arised early in the movie "Rounders" with Matt Damon.

I also scored a 100 which used to fit the description, but does not any longer.