Technology and Poker

K

Karakas61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With all the technological advances and the current situations, some have benefited and benefited from it, but nevertheless in the list of the 10 best poker players of all time there are no names of online players, instead there are players of live that if they have been successful online IVEY case, it will be that the great online players will only be in that field with the help of technology

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps it should be borne in mind that online poker rooms are not very fond of very successful players, suspecting them of dishonest methods. As a result, such players are not sent to the Top-10, but to the ban. :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. Poker brings me pleasure and money, so everything suits me. I try to think only of those things that depend on me and that I can improve regardless of the environment.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time does not stand still, and with it technology.Once you can and you will become famous and perhaps a pro player online.You're here, and that's good.Learn and learn Good luck to you!After all, you can become the best among millions-it all depends on you!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If an online poker player is successful, then he has not used auxiliary programs for a long time. These are just beginners using the software. The room will not announce successful online players.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
successful online players are most likely just a marketing ploy :hmmmm2:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are great players who are also great online like Tom Dwan for example. Best players almost always mix live and online game but looking at the nicknames in online poker rooms it is hard to connect the nickname to the real personality sitting behind it. I definitely don't think that technology is the main reason to have some very successful online players because the technology provides just tools. HUDs, the possibility to review hands that you played, solvers - they are all tools that help you to learn faster and improve your game but it is up to you to learn how to use them and get maximum value from these.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Are you serious? Hmmm... Then I'll be the first. Without any technology.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like to play "clean" poker without the help of any programs, I have never tried otherwise and I don't think I would like this game so much if someone else had to "think" for me.