Technique games

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know why when we play while being indifferent to losing, we often win but when we take things too seriously the game becomes stressful especially when we do not get good cards. I am sure that many players have noticed this. and moreover, when we play the game and indifferently we will disperse the thoughts of our opponents, who will not know when we bluff and when we actually have good cards so conclusion I think poker is about getting in the middle between seriousness and indifference

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me personally when i play just for the fun i play much more loose and hence worse. When i take the game seriously result is much better. Important thing when you play serious is to play careful but not scared. When you play scared (for example when you invested too much of your bankroll in a tourney due to bad bankroll management) stress will not allow you to play your best game.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A good player must be able to control himself.:)

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think short term . Don't think about results , each hand you play is a new strat and end. Focus on playing each hand the best you can . Prepare yourself mentally for losing sessions.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure it can gets more stressful while you are trying to taker your game to the next level, but still if you have a strong mind, you will be able to handle stress, loosing sessions, a huge sequence of bad hands, bad beats. But if you no more pleasure playing this game, you won't play your A game only if you get the joy of playing back, indifference won't help you.

Top 10 Games