tanx

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello guys passing by to thank you. because I have evolved every day with the tips here on the forum. I am having a good performance in several paid tournaments and above the average in the itm. so thank you very much

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tanx my friends

Olá. Suas notícias são fantásticas. Faça bem, divirta-se, parabéns.

obrigado meu amigo. sem você não somos nada. porque temos muito a aprender com você. e com humildade e colocando em prática que quero ter copetência e uma caixinha para me profissionalizar. porque adoro poker, por isso acredito que seja o sonho de muitos amantes viver este hobbie um dia

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello guys passing by to thank you. because I have evolved every day with the tips here on the forum. I am having a good performance in several paid tournaments and above the average in the itm. so thank you very much

I also learned a lot in this forum... thanks CC

Congratulations Brunokeskara, I hope your bankroll will increase.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm happy with yours words

Congratulations, I wish it improves every day.

thank you. I'm happy with the words. united we are stronger. I hope you can evolve and grow every day. this forum helps us a lot every day. with great tips and comments on situations and moves

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a great community here and I am glad for you that the help of the team members helped you. I wish you continued success and moving up the limits.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people from our community were helped by our website, as well as the advice of ordinary players, and not the guru pros who are far and probably forgot about those simple problems of novice players.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i am very happy for you... i am also learning here so i am not a pro like all the other great people here... they are priceless info and help

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I congratulate you.
In fact, our community is the best place to learn the game and improve your skills. And thanks to our daily freerolls, everyone can build a bankroll from scratch.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wise words

I also learned a lot in this forum... thanks CC

Hi
(Eat your betting money but don’t bet your eating money).
I've been reflecting on those words for days!
did you know words my friend. I will take you to all the games I play. thanks for the wise words of reflection. what I like most about this forum are your comments, I have evolved a lot in my personal hands and how to deal with each type of opponent and cards. thank you very much to you and everyone who has helped me with advice and tips. a big hug

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you. I feel motivated to evolve every day

There is a great community here and I am glad for you that the help of the team members helped you. I wish you continued success and moving up the limits.

thank you my friend. this forum has really taught me in weeks what a lot of people don't learn from years in poker. I am happy with each comment and motivation of all of you. and I hope that you also reach all your goals and that you always evolve every day

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my humble opinion

Many people from our community were helped by our website, as well as the advice of ordinary players, and not the guru pros who are far and probably forgot about those simple problems of novice players.

in my humble opinion. I believe that I am learning with everyone regardless of time, whether new or lord. I always take with me everything I learn from you always. and I'm happy with those who dedicate a little bit of their time to help me grow. like all of you who support me here on the forum, evolving me in all ways. I am grateful.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welcome

Well i am very happy for you... i am also learning here so i am not a pro like all the other great people here... they are priceless info and help

don't worry. You're in the right place. so for a short time i am surprised to see how well people welcome us and are willing to help us evolve as members and also as players. surely you will reach the desired level and learn and have fun like this. as it has happened to me. Welcome

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! I wish you further development in poker, good luck! :)

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I also learned a lot in this forum. Thanks CardsChat.

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true

I congratulate you.
In fact, our community is the best place to learn the game and improve your skills. And thanks to our daily freerolls, everyone can build a bankroll from scratch.

truth. I agree fully with your words. as we often get here looking for just a few freeroll opportunities. but we ended up finding a lot more, when we know a little about the forum, there are tips and advice that allows us to go much further than what we initially seek. I am very grateful and satisfied

B

Brunokeskara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you

I also learned a lot in this forum. Thanks CardsChat.

thank you. I wish you all the best. and that your balance always increase every day.thank you