Table Changes in a Poker Tournament

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing an online poker tournament, many times we change tables randomly (I think so). Could this situation affect the performance of a beginner player?

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Table changes are a fact of tournaments. I am not sure how the software determines your new seat/table, but expect it follows proper protocols.
How a new table could affect a beginner depends on the person. In theory, it should not have an impact - play each hand the way you would under any circumstance. If a table change impacts a person's play, they need to assess the reasons for that.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Table change affects not only the beginner player, but also the professional !!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
This can be a problem if the player does not know what to focus on. But in general, for patient players, even if they are beginners, it does not matter.
Good luck.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It affects only how much you are in the bubble and in the change it is your turn in the blinds or you are closer than before being changed, that has happened to me but very few times, I do not know what they are based on to make the change but I suppose they try to avoid that situation:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is normal that during a tournament you have moved to another table at random given the fact that by eliminating the others the tables with players must be replenished. It is a minus for the one who comes to the table because he does not know the style of play of the others but also for them it is perhaps a disadvantage as well regarding the newcomer.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a turbo freeroll at 888 yesterday and got 4 table changes in a row. Because of this I couldn't play for about 5 minutes because you will be assigned to a certain position. The advantage was that I didn't bet anything at all and therefore suddenly ended up in the money without playing.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not pay attention to the change of tables.A novice player needs full concentration in the game and no more.You can mark players who have not played very convincingly.Make a small analysis at the new table.And full concentration!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think that when you change tables, your tactics will change. The impact is minimal.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sometime table changes is a good thing. If you got a table bully with
a big bank roll going all in all the time, it is nice to get away from
that player.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It’s very annoying when you have spent time building your image and getting a read on players then you get moved and everyone is a new player so no more image or reads :(
But that’s poker and if you really don’t like it play single table tournaments or cash tables instead.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whenever i change tables i wait a little to see the dynamics she is in, consider it an intelligent attitude.
but it's just my opinion.