Sunday is always day to win some hands.

L

laiomaycon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
although it is a day of great crowds of players, it is good to test your patience, after all the tournaments are many and the number of competitors as well.

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the Sunday Storm but what seems to happen is when I'm in an all in situation 10 times with 90% equity that 10% always comes more often than not way before its "due" as you could say I know thats not how odds work but you get my point. I hit that situation 3 times and the 3rd I'm out! Just cant get to the cash in those long tourneys.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, I´ve made a thread similar to this one weeks ago.Let´s get some cents lol lol lol and increase our bankrool.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
fields are just so much weaker on the weekends... especially on Sundays.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to minimize the all-in situations cuz anything can AND DOES happen in a free-for-all.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday is the big day of the tournament, my financial condition in pokerstars only allows me to play the freeholl $, plus if I have the opportunity to make some piles that leave me in condition to arrive at the ITM. I'll be gone and have coffee.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`m play on PokerStars(though for freerolls Cardschat I downloaded BCP, but had played only 2 times, very late) and don`t play on other websites and I don't see very many tournaments. Maybe these games are hidden somewhere. Tell us more about them.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands