The successful speculator

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The successful speculator is not based on what will happen, he reacts to what really happens. Is this true in a poker game?

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The successful speculator is not based on what will happen, he reacts to what really happens. Is this true in a poker game?

Speculation may only account for 30% of the skills you would expect in a game of poker. I think you should study the whole promo rules and strategies to learn the ramifications of poker skills

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It may be, I'm not sure, speculating a lot also generates doubts, always basing yourself on the statistics, it may be a mistake at some point in the game, don't forget that chance also plays a large part of the game ...

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It depends on how you are felling on that especific day of poker,Sometimes you bluf with confidence.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

It would take you a bit of time to be able to meet the opponent and be able to speculate successfully.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's bad when you lose to a player who only plays on speculation

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that success depends primarily on patience and discipline. This is the basis for development in any field. If you are patient, disciplined and ready to work every day to achieve goals, then success is guaranteed in any field.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that speculation still needs to be able to know how to do it, and even more so know who to do it against! To do this, you need a lot of knowledge and experience, you can't just take and speculate against everyone with each hand! I believe that poker, as in everyday life, needs a lot of learning to progress! Develop discipline and develop in life and you will succeed! I wish you good luck at the tables!