Style of playing

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your style of playing, that helps you win?

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play tight-aggressive most of the time

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the last time i was able to come far and several also higher buyin tournaments. I think what helped me whit that was, that I didnt leave a certain image in my opponents heads. I think its important to not be easy to read.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

In the last time I was able to go far and in several tournaments of higher buyin also. I think what helped me was that I didn't put a certain image in my opponents' heads. I think it is important that it is not easy to read.
Very true, when you become predictable, everyone bluffs you.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
tight-aggressive and changing to bluffing from time to time

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play tight aggressive but sometimes I will play loose, especially when there are some bad players.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
tight-aggressive
I play very few hands, but if I play it is always aggressive.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play the way I want to play and don't care what others think or say about it. I make mistakes in my play and try to correct them. Believe it or not I do try to improve my game. I just need to tighten up a little bit more in certain spots.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know what kind of style of play I have :), because it differs from tournament to tournament, I let the opponent say it! :)

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What great fellows you are, support a certain style of play. But whatever style of play I would not adhere to - the result is the same, and it is deplorable.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, playing in any one style is obviously a losing option. At different stages of the game, you adhere to some of your own playing styles. it all depends on many factors, such as what kind of stack you have, in what position you are standing and what cards you have in your hands, these are the basics of poker. and to bring your chance to stay closer, you need to use different styles, because then it is more difficult for the oponent to read your hands.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My style is for the most part TAG. It changes as the table dynamics does. What ever you can get away with is what works.

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was taught TAG and that’s the way I still play, although I understand it’s a bit out of fashion now.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a freestyle strategist sometimes I'm loose as a goose sometimes I'm tighter than a straight jacket. It just depends on the way the table is playing, what cards I'm getting and what strategies I decide to utilize. Sometimes my strategies work sometimes it don't.

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a freestyle strategist sometimes I'm loose as a goose sometimes I'm tighter than a straight jacket. It just depends on the way the table is playing, what cards I'm getting and what strategies I decide to utilize. Sometimes my strategies work sometimes it don't.

Freestyler, that's the way!

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my style is tight-aggressive. in my opinion, this style is the best

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I have many different styles when playing Poker, it depends on a lot of different circumstances, how many are sat at the table?, What position I am in the hand or tournament, what type of game I am Playing.
Playing Holdem has many different variations, Limit, Pot Limit, No limit, Tournament, Sit n Go, and of course Cash games, All need a different playing style, as they all have different styles and formats.
Likewise there are many different poker games Stud, Draw, Razz, Omaha and many many more, they all need to be approached with different playing styles, a good Poker player has to adapt to the different games, with a different playing style, each time.
You can get away with playing just one type of Poker, but when it comes to playing in a tournament you have to adapt and play different styles, depending on the different stages of the game, Early Stages, Money Bubble, Final Table, Short handed and even Heads-up all require different styles of playing.
Many Professional Players can and do make a living playing Poker without ever winning a huge Tournament, and they do it because they are constantly making the Money and making many Final tables, So don't fall into the trap of thinking because you are always finishing 2nd or 3rd etc that you aren't a good Poker player.
A good player gets to the Final tables over and over again, A great player gets to win them.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My style of play depends on the other players, I try to pay attention to how they play to have an appropriate style of play in each situation

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still looking for a style of play that will help me win. But I try not to be predictable with my plays.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A style that takes value accurately like a machine

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day, I don’t even know what my style of play is, because I’m new to poker and haven’t figured out how best to play yet! It seems to me that the best style is that you cannot be read and therefore it will be difficult to adapt to you! I also think that the style of play is not at all important, what matters is what brings you victory! I wish you big wins and good luck at the tables!