study and work; How to manage the times to play poker?

C

ComboCC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have many hours to play poker, could provide some tips or advice ...

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same here

i want to earn more and ive been reading more poker related books now....but i listen to them on my phone while i work.....might help idk

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
weekends tournaments, and in the days of the week you can play CASH tables, because in CASH tables you can withdraw when you want, but from a tournament table you can not withdraw and a tournament can last 8 hours .... players, leave the tournaments for Saturday or Sunday, they do not work

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay poker all the time on weekends...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Make a programm and target some tournaments every day the same hours. Keep a file with the results!

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash tables and STTs(single table tournaments) only during week and play whatever suits you on days off.

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same problem as you. I choose turbo and cash tournaments.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its all about time management. When you think about it, you usually have a lot of free time. Play poker then. If its an hour a day or two or maybe even 5. Just play it on your free time.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play after work, in the evening. Tournament enough, just choose.

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time Management. Schedule times for you to play. If you have a family schedule times to do family things, Studying you can fit in right before bed, after dinner (instead of TV) Just schedule it all out. You will find there is a lot of time for everything.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to play poker you have to have a little more time, I think if you do not know how to play yet. After that, SnG is the best game for you, it goes fast especially turbo tournaments, and if you play the CC, the best way to learn here.

MrAceBoogie

MrAceBoogie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can turn 30-45 min cash sessions into proftibale ones. If you really want to get some hands in there’s always the mobile Apps...
:call2:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes, I also have a lot of work and I do not have the time to play poker.
But usually I play 3-4 hours a day. My advice is to play only when you have a good mood.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play during the week 4 hours a day, so one day of the week I shoot that amount of hours to study and not play

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like everything else it is a matter of free time management. I personally also have such problem. during the working days i try to play and read in the evening for around 3 hours. I can not do that every day but if you manage to have a day (or days) for poker (for example monday and wednesday) it will be best as you can build a routine and this is best way to learn and improve. During the weekend there is much more free time but unfortunately i have many other things to do at this time so i rarely have possibility to play for a long time. When i manage to play for several hours during a weekend though it is my best time as i am fresh (no need to get up early for work) and this way you learn much more easily. My advice is to try to optimize your free time and reserve some days and hours for poker. If you have a long travel from work to home with public transport (like 1 hour or so) you can also use that time to read some books.