Stream: Why Are You Watching & for How Long??

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1.Why do you watch poker streams?
and if you look more often:
2. How much time do you spend on poker streams?
and
3. Are you doing something else at the same time?

Here my answers:
1. I like to watch them for entertainment and distraction from bad beats. Every now and then I try to learn something from them.
2. 6 hours a week
3. If I want to learn something, I don't do anything else.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to watch streams in order to analyze game errors, predict and anticipate actions, so that I can then apply them in my own game.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont watch them consistent but when I do it is to look at other players play so I can play better. Looking at some of the professional steamers can be helpful in working on my game.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It helps a lot to evolve your game.

Good morning everyone, you should watch to know which plays are good to make and why you should do it, also to learn how to play better than the average player, I noticed that the players who win more chips are players who bluff the problem is learning to bluff at the right time. The time you have to watch depends on each player, but if you learned to play and hit the field easily, I don't think you need to watch it anymore.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch videos when I-m on a bad streak to see I did nothing wrong and IT IS possible to win with good poker play.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
and

Here my answers:
1. I like to watch them for entertainment and distraction from bad beats. Every now and then I try to learn something from them.
2. 6 hours a week

interms of streamers i find spraggy very entertaining to watch but run-it poker provides a glimpse of how every poker professional plays and their style of play, which now i use to build up my own style

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch to see their behavior and change my style of play

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually i watch poker streams for the giveaways, because some streamers can offer you some free money/bankrolls/tickets for watching. Also sometimes you can have some fun at this streams.
Usually i spend a couple of hours every day for this. I don,t think, that this streams is the best way to learn something about the game, or to become a better player aftet that, no, they are just for fun.
Of course, i can play couple of freerolls while watching or watch some tv shows.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I devote a little time to poker streams, I learn little from them. Many streamers don't explain anything and play at random and lots of luck with their game. Basically, I look at when to get gifts or bonuses for watching. Maybe I just don't know good streamers.

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, I watch streams because of all the different raffles of tickets.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer to watch on a TV but as my parents are TV addicts and watch the box nearly all day long, I hardly watch any streams now.

I love to watch for the learning curve, and the entertainment is a bonus. I watch Lex more than anyone

S

ShawanG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and

Here my answers:
2. 6 hours a week
I watch poker out loud by Solve For Why.
Usually there are 6+ players sitting at the table, sometimes only pro, sometimes only students and sometimes mix of both. The best part is they all put those headphones which won't allow the other person hear what they are talking. And then they explain every street of action they take so we viewers can undersand whats goes inside the mind of a player when they take certain action at the table. Its such a great idea they have come up with to teach people about poker.
https://youtu.be/xzVQ0dcmnQE

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're talking about watching the pros, I watch because I try to figure out how a bunch of fat, cigar smoking, beer guzzling, morons can make so much money.

And also, I'll try to learn something from guys like Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreneau, Dan Harrington, and others, that aren't what I described.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch poker out loud by Solve For Why.
Usually there are 6+ players sitting at the table, sometimes only pro, sometimes only students and sometimes mix of both. The best part is they all put those headphones which won't allow the other person hear what they are talking. And then they explain every street of action they take so we viewers can undersand whats goes inside the mind of a player when they take certain action at the table. Its such a great idea they have come up with to teach people about poker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVQ0dcmnQE

Thank you, a nice idea.
I've looked at one so far.
The video is made appealing and there are also later interview scenes that were inserted into the video. There I got even deeper insights.
I've marked the channel.

Who else knows these videos?

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

I am a fan of this game for a long time, I met twitch and at the same time I met streamers of this game, they encouraged me to play for money, I do not watch them much today since I work, but take your time to play.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's a lot of dedication and time management to study poker, it's obviously one of the best hands we could learn a lot from, thanks for your answers and questions, I can mess up and do two or three things at once.

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1.to learn so much as i can in those streams, i ask questions getting answers, and just watch how they play and explain, its like free content and sure if the streamer is entertaining, it makes a lot of fun
2. almost every day like 2 hours at least
3. most of the time 1-2 tables activ in play

O

Ovis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not watching anything, waste of time��

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

sometimes half or an hour ... and I watch it to see the players how they play and learn from them and also see the mistakes they make because they are not perfect and also learn from them and polish my skills in the game !!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Depending on my mood, sometimes I watch streams sometimes not. But in general, I believe that our results are primarily influenced by our patience, discipline, and our ability to analyze and learn from our mistakes.