Stopping certain CC members from commenting or reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrentsMomm

TrentsMomm

Hidin' Out
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seriously agree with this. Storm, stop talking down to people. It pisses them off.

serioulsy if you are going to take things so damn personal then that is pretty freaking sad. im straight forward and im going to say exactly what I mean and im not going to sugar coat it. If that is too harsh for some here then I would be happy to leave?

talk among yoursleves and let me know.

I thought seriously about not posting anything due to the fact of people getting mad at me. I have not posted in a few threads I wanted too because of all the people fussing.:(

I have been reading alot of posts made by Storm ( some others too ) and I think they are a little harsh. Storm, we are not telling you to stop saying what you think (we want that), just be a little more polite about it, that's all.

I believe in being straight forward and saying what you mean. I do the same thing, ( here and in real life). There is no need to post if you don't. But there is a nice way of doing it.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where does my thread mention u ???

you know damn right well this thread came about because of the comment I made in other thread. All someone would have to do is read one then the other and anyone with common sense would put 2+2 together....ewww 2+2.

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To make matters worse...

My broadband is down at home so I won`t be able to keep up with this thread :(

If it comes back on I`ll join in again.

Have a good weekend :cool:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Simpsons was ok 6-7 out of 10

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok, this has gone far enough. To any and all, the solution is simple if you don't want to hear from a user, and has already been mentioned several times. Use the ignore function.

Status
Not open for further replies.