Staying loyal to your method!

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all my CC folks out there! So I thought about this topic yesterday because I’ve spent weeks developing a method by which I play Texas holdem and when I first started it, it served me very well in tournaments. I placed 2nd in one, fifth in another. I always found myself at the FINAL table. I was making profit and things were going great! 💵🤑WELL!.....for some odd reason I’m using the same exact method but getting horrible results for the past two days and it the same horrible result multiple times 💸💸💸 😦. I want to stick by my method and be loyal to my method but this has me wanting to try other methods. If you have had a similar experience did you stick by your method and figured, “oh it was just that one game or did you decide to switch it up and find a new method all together? Please let know...thanks!😊

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all my CC folks out there! So I thought about this topic yesterday because I’ve spent weeks developing a method by which I play Texas holdem and when I first started it, it served me very well in tournaments. I placed 2nd in one, fifth in another. I always found myself at the FINAL table. I was making profit and things were going great! 💵🤑WELL!.....for some odd reason I’m using the same exact method but getting horrible results for the past two days and it the same horrible result multiple times 💸💸💸 😦. I want to stick by my method and be loyal to my method but this has me wanting to try other methods. If you have had a similar experience did you stick by your method and figured, “oh it was just that one game or did you decide to switch it up and find a new method all together? Please let know...thanks!😊

Well this is tough to answer because my "method" changes every times the action is on me. if you have a "method" that never changes people notice and will adapt to it and beat you, this is what is called being exploitable. You should focus on making the best (correct) decision every time the action is on you. This will change every street.