INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend

Sometimes not, as some of them look like bingo players, who go all in with anything, but still, I don't deviate from my gameplay.

C

CTPA3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably, the use of statistics matters, but there are different situations, no one has canceled the bluff, and this is not determined by the program, which means I can miss a win by throwing off cards based only on statistics. And I'm always interested in how players evaluate opponents offline?))

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play for fun, you don't need anything other than a deposit button)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you play for fun, you don't need anything other than a deposit button)

I always play for fun, and have still got to find the deposit button, I have always joined sites that play Free-rolls and make enough money from them to start a bankroll, and then build from there,
Poker is not always about making money, it is a game I enjoy playing, and finishing number one is my only driving ambition, regardless of how much money I can win. My first cash in a Free-roll was only about 32 Cents, but it was a leap forward for me as I knew the site wasn't rigged, or set to cheat players who have not deposited any cash, and I realised that I could win Free Money.
I have built several Bankroll's on many different site's some of which I will probably forget about and never withdraw, but it doesn't bother me because "What you never had, You cannot miss" I had forgotten about one site where I had won about $26 Dollars and I started getting letters from them saying they would charge me for having it on their site, unless I withdrew it or started playing again.
I still haven't returned to the site as I didn't like the software they used, and gave up on them a long time ago, needless to say the money I have now, is almost gone, but I really don't care, It was never mine to begin with.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen several videos or streams where both professionals and recreational players play with statistics. In professionals they might be helpful, but in a recreational one, playing with statistics is very helpful?
I know statistics will help me to be a more profitable player, but with all this learning about the program, such laziness sets in))). I play without statistics and am quite happy because there are no auxiliary programs in the live tournament.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are referring HUD here. Ofcourse statistics do reveal leaks of your opponents. So if one wants to play professionally or is serious about the game, eventually HUD is a good investment.

For recreational players like me, I just try to stay balanced and try to make notes about players with some obvious imbalances.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One issue using stats it it can be miss-read and miss-used. I have know people who look at the stats and used them and wondered why it does not work. Stats are facts but it take a lot of time to get stats that actually reflect a player. 100 hand is nice and if they play 30 of them you could say there loose but over a 100 hand they could have run hot. With a 1000 hands no you are getting good information. The problem then is it may take you 2 years to get that many hands on the player. Early on the may have played 40 or 50% of hands but today they may actually be only playing 15% as they have changed there style of play. Yes it shows there playing say 30% but its not showing what they are today. Then take CBETing. 1000 hands played is nice and lets say they played 150 hands and you notice they have a cbet number of 90%. You may think there over betting the flop but here if the problem, if you look deeper they on cbet 18 of 27 hands possible Because they raised and everyone folded called or limped more often you only have information of 27 hands. For some very useful statistics you may need to play thousands of hand to get reliable information on the players your against.

As for some stats your possible better of not having stats. For one playing and watching will keep you more into the game. Ok its great a player has 30% VIP and you know he is loose but even without them would you notice there playing a lot of hands? Also not having the stats will help you more if you play live. Why? it made me laugh when someone ones said I can win live because I dont have a HUD. While funny its true. Get used to the HUD as a crutch you may have an issue later on.

Now dont get me wrong here. I am a math gut and love statistics. I also work in accounting so I really do love playing with numbers, The problem is number can at time not being telling you exactly what you need to know. Worse if you dont know how to read them you could get yourself into a lot of issues. Personally I like not playing with a HUD.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't use stats , i think you can't make your decision based on them and should follow the game how is play , how more active

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You know I think it is not needed. I have tried the hud and the stats. Bottom line, even though I can still use it, I do not. First, it clutters my screen. Second, I am playing against the software. Unless you dodge a bunch of bullets, the software will be your villain. After playing as many years as I have, don't need it. Also, don't judge your online play as reality. It is not. The software sets you up to lose with the hands in play. What I mean is how many times have you seen setups like 3 people having aa kk qq more than once. Think about it. Be careful.

Cheers!

Dan'O

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm against stats during the game. I think additional information should the players themselves to keep, not just the program does for you part of the work. Without tips play more interesting.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I don't necessarily play without statistics, it depends on skill and luck!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything information we can use in our game is welcome, information is important at all times, as long as you know how to read it and how to use it.

F

Fangson

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, I think it matters for multi-tabling. On the GG, for example, there are no statistics at all.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone has the right to play with statistics. I don't see the bad in that. You should give everyone the opportunity to play as they like best.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rather no than yes, it should rather be perceived as a cheat:eek:

M

mhodge07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stats

I'm still fairly new to poker. Still trying to get to grips with the fundamentals.

I definitely think statistics would help me in my game. But choosing which ones to concentrate on at this beginner stage is difficult

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks to statistics, opponents are like an open book...HUD rules!!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I never use statistical programs while playing. I just try to be patient and not play with junk. Thanks to this, my bankroll grows and I enjoy the game.
Good luck.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen several videos or streams where both professionals and recreational players play with statistics. In professionals they might be helpful, but in a recreational one, playing with statistics is very helpful?

Statistics always will help you to win in a long term. If you look for some profit in the recreational, yes, it helps a lot, but if you just want to spend some fun time playing, dont make any diference.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the stats can be useful for everyone, whether they are professional or amateur players.
It is easier to make a decision in a situation if you use statistics and use it to make a more profitable decision and win.
Winning gives you joy which is a double benefit.
Statistics can be important and a tool for success, so if you can use it then I think it’s worth it.