Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Honestly, lately I play only in freerolls, so I do not actually spend money on the game. But I believe that it is permissible to risk no more than two percent of the bankroll.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've changed a little

This is the status after a year and eight months later: I only play one tournament a day when I have to pay something. I pay less about 1% of my bankroll. If I want to play more, I look for freerolls or some with play money. I have found in my statistics that if I play more than one tournament with real money my probability of winning sings drastically. If there is still time, I'll stop by streamers ... and try to learn something from there. Good luck at the tables.

Has anyone else changed their behavior?

Sorry, it's not translated at all...

my goal is once 2% - 3% per day. this applies if my bankroll is accordingly high. Then I want to play byInns of 1%. At the moment it is too small, so I play between 5% - 15%.

M

MtnRefugee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play what you can afford to lose. If you're not using it you might as well put it in the stock market or a high interest bank account and get your 10% out everyday to pay with. You should never leave extra money on any of these gambling sites.

I use a crypto wallet (it don't need to be crypto currency either you can hold usd and exchange for bitcoin to transfer anywhere.) Its 100x safer than a trusted gambling site to hold your money.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

it varies for me it depends on how much i refer to it d i could say that i think the amount invested is about $ 100

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

I am learning how to earn and keep my funds, so I would say 25% between what I lose and what I receive.

Last edited:
Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very little of it, I now have a bankroll of over $560.00 and if I stuck religiously to the 1% rule I could buy-in for $5.00 a game, I don't, not because I am afraid of losing, but I don't want to make a living from Poker, It has never been my motivation when I play Poker.
For me Poker is a fun game, a hobby, nothing more than that, When I play on-line there are things that are out of my control, a bad internet connection, or a computer malfunction, also playing at home there are always distractions, phone calls or visitors etc.
Playing Live events were different in that I would block out the outside World, Switch off my phone and concentrate on my game, and sure I could ignore my door bell or switch the phone off but that only stop's 2 possible interruptions, there are still other's to account for.
Only the other night playing a Cardschat free-roll my screen went white and everything froze, after trying for a couple of hours trying to get back to the game, I eventually gave up and found the problem the next day, but needless to say I was blinded out and lost, but Hey! it was a free-roll, Who Cares!
Can you imagine, How I would be if I had bought in for $25.00 or more, I would be throwing my Computer across the room and swearing at it, smashing other things that got in the way, But I didn't, Because for me Poker is not life changing, and I can win or lose whenever I want to, simply because I play on-line for FUN!

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(I do)

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About $10. But I play micro MTT buy-in up to $3.3. Most of all, I play MTNG for 45 people for $0.25

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer one $ 11 buy-in tournament, or three or four Spin & Go max games with a participation cost of $ 3 or $ 7.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to run 1-3 tables in one time, depends on which worth it the most.

About the buy-ins I think we all have different needs when it comes to selecting the right number, but one thing is sure: the more you have, the more safe you are.
100 is a cool round number, it can be a good start. ;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your daily bankroll depends on the amount of total capital because someone wants to play in big tournaments in vain if they don’t have the money. What my friend dallam :icon_thum wrote about the hundredfold number is the right direction principle.

Although sometimes this is quite difficult to maintain. :rolleyes:

Noroma

Noroma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think while 4-tabling I have around 5 - 7 % of my bankroll in at any given time at 10 NL.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5-10% of my bankroll because of that I never go broke I put discipline behind my bankroll management.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I can't deposit from my country, so I play freerolls. Sometime I win a few cents and than I play tourneys with buyins under 10 c. Sad.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Th big game

community members play the weekly freeroll tournaments enough to play any major tournament on Ps :D:angel:

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I usually start at $ 10 every day. If at the beginning of the session I was unlucky and I lost the pot, then I no longer make a deposit today and play freerolls.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
approximately 25%, between poker and sports betting

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have my own system and usually use no more than 2-3% of my bankroll per day. This system gives me a pretty good result and my bankroll actually grows every week.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Play low stakes
you will learn a lot

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A small and logic fraction, so that not to do something unpleasant for the bankroll!:angel:

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1-3% is usually the most. Unless it's a special occasion.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very little of it, I now have a bankroll of over $560.00 and if I stuck religiously to the 1% rule I could buy-in for $5.00 a game, I don't, not because I am afraid of losing, but I don't want to make a living from Poker, It has never been my motivation when I play Poker.
For me Poker is a fun game, a hobby, nothing more than that, When I play on-line there are things that are out of my control, a bad internet connection, or a computer malfunction, also playing at home there are always distractions, phone calls or visitors etc.
Playing Live events were different in that I would block out the outside World, Switch off my phone and concentrate on my game, and sure I could ignore my door bell or switch the phone off but that only stop's 2 possible interruptions, there are still other's to account for.
Only the other night playing a Cardschat free-roll my screen went white and everything froze, after trying for a couple of hours trying to get back to the game, I eventually gave up and found the problem the next day, but needless to say I was blinded out and lost, but Hey! it was a free-roll, Who Cares!
Can you imagine, How I would be if I had bought in for $25.00 or more, I would be throwing my Computer across the room and swearing at it, smashing other things that got in the way, But I didn't, Because for me Poker is not life changing, and I can win or lose whenever I want to, simply because I play on-line for FUN!

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(I do)

TOO FUNNY! Gives new meaning to "boot the hard drive" But I so agree with you

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting comments. Clearly Im doing something wrong. thanks

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management