Starting a Poker Vlog! What do you want to see?

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Professional Poker Player
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys-

I’m starting a poker vlog on YouTube and would love your input! What types of things do you want to see more of or learn more about in Las Vegas poker videos? I’ll be making clips specifically for the CardsChat YouTube channel as well, so don’t be shy with your questions ;) Can be strategy-related or just about the poker lifestyle.

(I’ll probably only be playing in the US for at least another 6 months….After that, you can also come along on the international poker grind!)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to our community. We are always happy to have new members, especially if they are professional players. :flowers:
:party:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hey guys-

I’m starting a poker vlog on YouTube and would love your input! What types of things do you want to see

Maybe you'd play heads-up against some cardchatter from USA and/or canada.
Like vs Tammy/Debi/Shells or whoever else from that region

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to learn more about the life of participants in Las Vegas outside of poker)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to Cardschat. I congratulate you on your endeavor. I think that in your channel you can have a little of everything, game strategies, lifestyle of a Poker player, advice for those who are starting in this fabulous world and why not, it would even be good if you observed not only the topics of Cardschat but also that you will enter the league tournaments from time to time and see how the players develop, the friendship that Poker generates on this site and also, the different styles of play that can be appreciated in each tournament that we carry out here. I hope this information is to your liking and helps you in what you are developing. Regards.

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to learn more about the life of participants in Las Vegas outside of poker)

Sounds good! I Can show really good restaurants off the Strip and unique things that the average tourist might miss.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, show us some of your lifestyle.

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

VLOG #1 is LIVE!!!

I will be posting weekly vlogs during the wsop for you guys. Be sure to subscribe to the channel so you can follow all of the poker action and Vegas fun!

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IeBShVjlE

VLOG #1 is LIVE!!!

I will be posting weekly vlogs during the WSOP for you guys. Be sure to subscribe to the channel so you can follow all of the poker action and Vegas fun!
Very nice vlog.
Made me subscribe right-away :D

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello, if I haven't welcomed you already, welcome!

I recently started playing poker again and decided that in order to make that decision I had to suck less and found that vlogs can be informative as well as entertaining.

I came across your Vlogs and enjoyed them. Sorry your WSOP didn't go well but congrats on the 5k+ subscribers and the nice welcome back win at $5/$10 you got. :p

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know what path the player takes to participate in the tournament. From registration to the start of the game. Also the very process of participating in the tournament.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, good stuff!
I would love to see more reaction, tells, and live poker relatet stuff. Like in some vlogs its all agout some general strategy and stuff, but its not what live poker is all about, right?

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know what path the player takes to participate in the tournament. From registration to the start of the game. Also the very process of participating in the tournament.

I just released a video all about this topic! It's on the CardsChat YouTube channel.
Check it out:

Ashley Sleeth

Ashley Sleeth

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, if I haven't welcomed you already, welcome!

I recently started playing poker again and decided that in order to make that decision I had to suck less and found that vlogs can be informative as well as entertaining.

I came across your Vlogs and enjoyed them. Sorry your WSOP didn't go well but congrats on the 5k+ subscribers and the nice welcome back win at $5/$10 you got. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome and for checking out the vlogs. I hope your renewed interest in poker goes really well!! Good luck at the tables :)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi, Ashley! I would like to see how is a conventional day in life of a professional poker player, who plays online and also live, their physical and mental preparation, and not just commented.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Video with strategy at different stages of tournaments. With examples of hands.