Stable Salary or Poker?

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I decided to create a small poll, what would you choose? Stable salary on not favorite work, or poker?

P.S: is addressed to micro-medium limiters, whose main earnings is poker. For high roller all clear

A stable salary of 2k $ with a rise in perspective, or online poker as the main kind of earnings?

It is desirable to leave your comments about this :)

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think that poker could be the main type of earning - you can stay in big debt, and it's not very pleasant.
There must be a basic job, with guaranteed earnings.
And poker should remain as a hobby.

volcov

volcov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sincerely keep my salary stable and I use poker as a fun diversion because as soon as you can win $ in poker you can also lose $ complicated means you can go well in a tournament and get a good money but you can run out of time also

F

FlyingBuddha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I decided to create a small poll, what would you choose? Stable salary on not favorite work, or poker?

P.S: is addressed to micro-medium limiters, whose main earnings is poker. For high roller all clear

A stable salary of 2k $ with a rise in perspective, or online poker as the main kind of earnings?

Hello Lezhnindima!
You need work to make a bankroll . Without bankroll you can't play on micro-m limits. You should work and save at least 1k$ (you need software and it's also $)
After your bankroll is stable and you fill your game on micro-m limits. Say bye bye to your suck job!
P.S. everyone want do what they love and make money from it (dream) work hard and you will have it !

G

Gnikace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a good salary... but my wish is to become a pro and live from poker with good earnings. Because a formal job takes a lot of your freedom. Sometimes you just want the week to get over so you can rest and do the things you like in the weekend.. It's sad, wanting the time to pass! Life is only one and goes by fast!

almaihotz

almaihotz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wjen u r young u may try all possibilities to make easy money in a short time even playing poker. “It’s a hard way to make an easy living.” These days it takes an incredible amount of hard work and natural ability to make a living playing any form of poker.For those who do have what it takes, and who put in the time and effort needed to become a successful player, the reward is a job with practically unlimited freedom.Just a hobby for me,i'm not so young anymore.:cool

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My working days are over, but I tried sales when I was young.....real estate, stockbroker, cars (for one month). These are jobs where you can vary your hours and effort. If one works smart and puts in the effort, success can be had. In poker, the random nature of the cards falling your way means that your living is dependent upon luck more than skill.

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my hobby until i hit the jackpot or won a million dollar tournament

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only salary but a well structured job would be the best option and most advantageous, poker stay for leisure, but of course if you are really good and your winnings are able to supply this is great.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have my business, so I earn my money with my work. So poker is like a business. It needs work and patience to reach a dezired level to make you money, just like a business. So I prefer business☺☺

edholden

edholden

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like having the regular capital to take care of my living expenses that comes from my weekly paychecks. gambling/poker has payed for itself completely for the last 4 years.
So it short, I think of them as two separate jobs, one full time, the other part time.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Work is necessary to me in it constantly the salary waits for you, and in poker there are victories and there are losses, and even if once won a little then then again replenish and play and you can not win, in poker it is possible to play during free time from work and to receive pleasures from Games and sometimes make a profit but do not quit work, I play in my free time and I'm fine

A

Anatolie Fomov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FomovA

That's how he chooses poker to know he's tripod is 5,000$

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My working days are over, but I tried sales when I was young.....real estate, stockbroker, cars (for one month). These are jobs where you can vary your hours and effort. If one works smart and puts in the effort, success can be had. In poker, the random nature of the cards falling your way means that your living is dependent upon luck more than skill.

Completely agree, a stable salary would be better than online poker because there is an element of luck and skill, poker can be a hobby with discipline about how much you are putting in.

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im newbe...for me both....work and play poker

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can win a lot of money in poker, and have it as a fixed income, the problem that can not get everything away, and leave playing wanting to have a quick return .. need planning, bamkroll structure .. .. Then I speak , It is possible to live poker as long as you have a plan!

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never been stable a day in my life POKER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
that ship has sailed
Way too difficult to earn a living playing poker these days (imo).

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you want poker as your main earning, you have to organize your emocional and financial life. When you'll be getting for 1 or 2 years, 4x or 5x more than you get now in your stable job. It would be just think of live exclusively from poker.

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are not a millionaire, you need in stable salary! Because you can not win in poker all days, even each month! It can lead to a lot of problems.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi Gents!
I think it is not correct to put such question - job or poker....
Almost everybody needs money from the poker but not the game itself.
Emotions, gambling, circlets etc all these needs for successful players who already has his bankroll, some order in life, maybe business etc...
Any job is necessary for people. This is their society, environment, this life at the last.
Poker this is entertainment almost...If it can bring you money it will be great but it will not replace your life moments (let's say experience) which you can obtain at work, in your environment, medium....
So dont mix these two different worlds...be careful wilth this.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I choose to earn a steady salary and leave poker as a recreation, since my winnings in the game, fail to exceed my salary.

M

maykon98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like poker, I think I would be very happy if I lived in poker. I'm going to start studying for this, I just do not know where to start.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have my full time job and play poker when i get the chance

D

Dmutruu89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you're a beginner or average player the poker you want to use as a hobby.as additional income.because this income is very unstable. you risk to remain without money.eventually when you're confident that you'll earn only poker throw that unloved work ))))