Split pot Extravaganza

H

Haawglivin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good day folks!!

I’m not sure if others are experiencing this but recently I have noticed i am getting a horrendous amount of split pots when I am a huge favourite to win the pot.. had AA vs AK and board came 56789. And at least another 20 pots where I was ahead with say AJ vs Ace rag and always split pot.. only once where I was behind and it’s driving me nuts.. string of bad luck? Opinions?

Thanks folks, good luck at the tables !

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't bet as if you have what you have, bet as if you have the nuts on the board. then they might fold and you can take the whole pot.

H

Haawglivin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't bet as if you have what you have, bet as if you have the nuts on the board. then they might fold and you can take the whole pot.

Yes thank you, but I should have been clear that these are all-in situations. 80-90% of the time and rest went all in after flop. It’s all on the same site as well and only recently. Not sure what to make of it. Thank you for the advice and comment

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Very weak hand. The temptation to take risks prevails over common sense. And no tactics. I usually discard such a hand, or play without fanaticism.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone has bad days. Next time, just refrain from all-in. Raise.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in online poker it even intrigues me, because in the game in which the players are present, an AA hand is very strong and hardly loses, in online AA it loses up to 23, j5, k3 etc ...

D

DavPerz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all random. While it's a very low percentage that you could repeatedly split because of best board, it can happen. Maybe if you did it 1000 times and tallied the results, you'd feel better about splitting these pots with your better preflop hand?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.The things you describe happen all the time.They are part of the game.You shouldn´t be so surprised by it. Better luck next one.